TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
not yet I’m savoring it.. trying to limit myself to 3 or 4 hours of playtime a day. Plus I’m going kinda slow exploring everywhere. This game is absolutely gorgeous. I just got to hostile territory. Don’t know how close I am to the end I have been fortunate enough to avoid all spoilers
I beat it Sunday afternoon. I went HAM :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
meh, it was well anticipated that's why. but truth be told, GTA6 is going to shatter it. lets be honest here.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Didn't play it because i don't like playing zombie games(not cause i'm scared to, i enjoy the thrill, problem is you only feel it on the first playthrough), didn't play the first one either tbh. But i watched the full story on youtube and was legitimately upset with some of the decisions made in the sequal. It works well enough for this game though.
But if they were to make a third one to complete a trilogy, i'm not sure what direction they would go that feels cohesive with the first two.
this game was made to stretch out the series, TLOU3 will have a worse story if its the same characters

Kairi Irving

Daps
Yea but the story is garbage

No one said it wont sell

It sold well off the hype of part 1.

Part 2 story pacing was garbage

A flashback within a flashback is terrible writing

But the coli is full of low iq gamers who think supporting this hurts the white man?

More games with have trash stories part 3 wont sell...
Naughty Dog is one the most anti black gaming studios out there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need a psnprofiles thread on thecoli...im curious to see what our most opinionated posters actually play :sas1:
There's a few cats on here who are HIGHLY opinionated on some games to an unhealthy degree that can't prove they actually played the game to completion or even started it. You ask em for proof and they start juelzing like ":huhldup: I play on my brother's account I'm not posting that!" or ":stopitslime:I don't want u crazy nikkaz to be hitting me up" or ":hhh:The fukk you want to follow another man for?"

Kairi Irving

Daps
How would I know who you are by posting your PLAYSTATION tag? :mjlol:

Since you rambling on so much, post SOMETHING. A screenshot of the game on your PS4 home screen and another with the trophy percentage/count so we can see if you really played it. You can always block out the screenname if you really that much of a bytch nikka. :pachaha:

We need a psnprofiles thread on thecoli...im curious to see what our most opinionated posters actually play :sas1:
im all for a PSN profile thread, nikkas about to get exposed