TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yea see what type dude you are saying Tyrone got a brain and then scared to post ya shyt. You big p*ssy big bytch boy :mjlol:
i said I am not interested stop trying to holla at me I am not gay nor do I support Lgbt just because I gave this game a shot.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He's been on a hate campaign against the game since the leaks dropped and claims that he will never play the game but keeps dropping hate videos agreeing with all the bad reviews and shyt like

So because of a video game you're willing to state you like muscular woman? This topic only happens around fakkits :manny: heterosexual men do not go around fawning over muscular woman. Sorry, not sorry :francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of times, yes it is a metric of quality.

Thriller best selling album of all time worldwide ain't a fluke

Plus, we playing/played it. shyt checks out. A few people not being super happy with a story is not grounds for calling a game trash. The game is the sum of it's parts.

Mcdonalds sell a lot of burgers in a day, doesn't mean those burgers are good.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He's been on a hate campaign against the game since the leaks dropped and claims that he will never play the game but keeps dropping hate videos agreeing with all the bad reviews and shyt like

What the fukk is that clown talking about especially in that second video? :scust: Whos asking him to be attracted to a fictional video game character? Please don’t tell me he’s chasing that c00n bag. And if so, why hasn’t he upgraded that shytty setup he’s had for years?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So because of a video game you're willing to state you like muscular woman? This topic only happens around fakkits :manny: heterosexual men do not go around fawning over muscular woman. Sorry, not sorry :francis:

:dwillhuh: you know there's a big ass thread of brehs posting sexy ass muscular broads in the JBO

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i bought it anyway and hated it

fukk my life

:russ:

wait so you bought the game you said you weren’t gonna buy because you knew it was gonna be trash? Then played it for 20 hours even tho the gameplay got old fast...through a story you hated?

or did you just decide that you needed to say you beat it to give your hater ass bullshyt opinions some credibility?

you’re a fukking loser bro going on ignore

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Did you beat it yet? Curious to know what you think.

not yet I’m savoring it.. trying to limit myself to 3 or 4 hours of playtime a day. Plus I’m going kinda slow exploring everywhere. This game is absolutely gorgeous. I just got to hostile territory. Don’t know how close I am to the end I have been fortunate enough to avoid all spoilers