TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Superstar
Daps
Abby got that selling power:wow::wow:best heel in the game

I finished it Tuesday. I was enjoying it up until the Abby flashbacks, because I just wanted to hurry up and kill everything she held dear lol. I found myself getting annoyed because I thought it was just a slightly extended flashback. Once I got to the Part where...
I had to find Owen
I started realizing that I was enjoying it again. I ended up enjoying the gameplay and whole story overall. I’ll probably play it again in another month or two.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I say this as a complement...this game is not “fun” to play. shyt is exhausting and exhilarating. I’m playing on medium difficulty and every stealth/battle scene has me like...:lupe:

I have no idea how you brehs are playing this on the max difficulty setting.
:why:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I say this as a complement...this game is not “fun” to play. shyt is exhausting and exhilarating. I’m playing on medium difficulty and every stealth/battle scene has me like...:lupe:

shyt is brutal on the harder difficulties man after every encounter im just
200.gif

game reminds me a lot of doom eternal in the way you are just exhausted after enemy encounters and it seems like you just barely get by.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was gonna play on Hard but then I saw all the new game options were for +versions of difficulty that are even harder Going from Moderate to Hard+ seems like a big jump, especially considering that big bloater boss in Abby's campaign.

Daps

I played the first couple hours on all survivor difficulty

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Game felt easier on Survivor than the first game. :yeshrug:

...Ok not the human encounters :whoa:

momma

All Star
Daps
I was definitely disappointed with this ending. I'm a person who believes in revenge and the game didn't satisfy my needs completely. I think it's a good game though

The point of her sparing Abby is that she remembered her last conversation with Joel which was about atonement and the futility of resentment. There's a lot more to unpack there in terms of "themes" (for example Ellie does the opposite of Joel in making a selfish decision and instead does what's right), but I'd like for people to explain how killing Abby would have made sense other than "She fulfills her bloodlust"

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have never played the first one. Never was interested in it. Same as this one too.

But even I knew this game would sell like hot cakes. Everything else been pushed back...this is a long and I mean long awaited release and folks love zombie movies and zombie games.

So the whole lesbo trans thing wasn't gonna slow shyt down in terms of sales.

In saying that RD1 and RD2 messed me up for good. Them games were so beyond any 3rd person console games I have ever played. That now none of these games even get me interested. I even threw GTA 5 in the trash cause it couldn't compete with RD1.

Outside of making a RD3...only console game that could get me excited would be if cyberpunk was a 3rd person game or they brought back Mercenaries and made it with more realism and new generation graphics.

momma

All Star
Daps
I completely understand why ND did what they did with this story. I'm just saying it's not what I wanted.

I feel that, although I can't hold something against the writing if I feel like it was properly done. Can't barter in your head for a different outcome if these are difficult decisions the characters make that are supposed to be tough pills to chew and swallow for both the characters and the players. I wasn't totally satisfied with the direction the story took either but some people on the internet are acting like they pulled a Dany GOT season 8 and forgot how to write a story.