TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
They don’t count returns
EasyDarkComet-max-1mb.gif

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
My thoughts exactly especially with the white male perspective. Geek culture is heavily dominated and influenced by White men and a lot of people who partake in it are White male identified. That's why you see a lot of non-White geeks echo complaints about "SJWs", diversity/inclusion and other issues that only White men would have problems with.

I'm happy this game is doing numbers because I would like to see more developers take leaps and chances with the narratives in their games instead of playing it safe.

It reminds me of how some people accused Ubisoft of trying to pander because Watch Dogs 2 has a black protagonist, and then it turned out that WD2 was a lot better than the first game. Matter fact, people had issues with Assassin's Creed Odyssey because of Kassandra, who remembers? Gamers are weird.

At this point, people only hate TLOU2 because they want to hate on it. There's a difference between not agreeing with the story beats and outright calling it trash because... Whatever. :mjlol:

I see nothing in Cyberpunk that makes it GOTY over TLOU2.
Not gameplay, not voice acting, not storytelling, not world-building.
nikkas will be in for a shock.

I could see this happening. If this game turns out to be a dud, the blow back would be even worse than TLOU2. Once people play Part II and drown out the trolls, nobody's going to care about any of the current hate. There'll still be haters, but at least it'll be more nuanced until Part III gets announced. Then we're back at Square One. Cyberpunk though... That one is gonna hurt a lot of people, especially due to the consistent delays and delays.

I hope it delivers, but it could just as easily detonate on release and if that does... :huhldup:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It reminds me of how some people accused Ubisoft of trying to pander because Watch Dogs 2 has a black protagonist, and then it turned out that WD2 was a lot better than the first game. Matter fact, people had issues with Assassin's Creed Odyssey because of Kassandra, who remembers? Gamers are weird.

At this point, people only hate TLOU2 because they want to hate on it. There's a difference between not agreeing with the story beats and outright calling it trash because... Whatever. :mjlol:

This the shyt I’m talking about..
Watch Dogs 2 is infinitely better than TLOU2..
This game made all the characters feel real..
The inclusion felt real..
Sure people only hated it because of a black protagonist..
But this point holds no weight when it comes to the latter..
TLOU2 wants to be this beacon of inclusion..
But riddle me this..
All the minority’s are killed in this game..
Except one..
Which they shoehorned in the character being transgender..
Just cause..
WD2 had a transgendered character that had context and made sense..
This game had a white savior in Abby..
With steroid type acne on her arm and made her a hulk for no damn reason..
SITARA was a dope ass female character..
Wasn’t overly sexual at all..
Watch Dogs 2 even had a dope lesbian antagonist..
So stop with the bullshyt tactics of calling people..
Haters/trolls because of genuine criticisms of TLOU2..
You can hide behind the cloak of so called righteousness/deep thinker..
But that ain’t it..
Neil Druckmann is a hack and burned a franchise out of spite..