TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is important, at one point I was like this story is absolute trash why would xyz happen before such and such.

I'm not finished yet but just about everything I had a question about has been answered.

Also if you just read spoilers without context it probably seems Super terrible.

But playing through really puts it all in context
Serious question...what are you referring to?

There are some flashback sequences but that's it. All of it makes sense as you're playing it :dwillhuh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So you don't like woman

2eWT5eN.gif
Only bytch nikkaz like woman, a real nikka can't stand woman but somebody gotta make a nikka a sandwich :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question...what are you referring to?

There are some flashback sequences but that's it. All of it makes sense as you're playing it :dwillhuh:

Without spoilers

Somethings happen early on with certain characters that make it appear that you'll never really get a resolution between said characters. But it is all handled as the story goes on, flashbacks being part of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gameplay of the last game was clearly meh, its much better over all this time MUCH and its not even debatable. Not just you but others tried to get at me for finding something to hate about the game, when all I said the story telling and characters are 10/10 but the game play was like a 5, it was really basic. I guess since i Iike "that other console" though I must be hating on the game....

Then you posted up like 4 videos trying to prove how it was good and had depth.:skip:
Nah, the gameplay in part 1 was not meh. It played like a more brutal and realistic Gears RE4. The gameplay was just as good since it actually had an active MP that plenty of people were playing. If the gameplay was truly meh the MP wouldn't be active.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The gameplay of the 1st game was meh not bad but just meh.
I think the only games that can contend against part 2's gameplay are MGS 5 and Red Dead 2
and those are also critically acclaimed games. Now , if you tell me a game like crackdown 3 has better gameplay...:patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the only games that can contend against part 2's gameplay are MGS 5 and Red Dead 2
and those are also critically acclaimed games. Now , if you tell me a game like crackdown 3 has better gameplay...:patrice:
While I didn't like MGS5 the gameplay was top! I think this game captures that and is right along with it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree
So you don't like woman

2eWT5eN.gif
Of course they made a gif outta this :russ: