TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ima say this: the gameplay on Abby’s end is much better than on Ellie’s end.

The fights actually become fun because she’s so overpowered but there are way more enemies so there’s still a challenge. Ain’t no point in stealth, I walk into a room and make noise from the jump then it’s fisticuffs and fades one after the next.

Great change in gameplay

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
The level of petulance and bad faith arguments in TLoU discussions has strengthened my resolve for wishing its absolute success. Everyone is lamenting the brutality and alleged premature death of Joel. However, the more intruiging aspect most aren't examining, is the hollowed ending which leaves Ellie alone. Which as we know had been her biggest regret & doesn't provide a satisfying ending. As her inability to finish Abby showed both her maturity but it came at the cost of everything -- including whatever little respite she had. The game doesn't attempt to get Abby sympathy, she's called a piece of shyt by her own team mates. Her actions in the end are selfish attempt to attone which cost her own faction. Of course discussing this would call for both nuance and some critical analysis -- most of which people would rather ignore. Instead people are parroting, assuming and arguing from the perspective of white male gamers. Abby's physicality which was an important element of her character is somehow an attack on femininity. The most embarrassing thing through all this is the contingent of Black gamers playing to this tune. Tyrone Magnus and YoungRippa are worthless waste of spaces. One of the most asinine arguments I've heard. One has built his entire platform on capitalizing on the alleged counter culture and riding a wave. This game is far from perfect but its nothing short of good.

EDIT -- Did these fakkits not hear Abs was the TOP killer amongst WLF. A militia band that not only overthrew FEDRA but had militaristic ethoes. One of which was a dedicated gym and training. Things which Abby was huge one even back as a teenager. LMAO, gamers are a worthless breed.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't play it because i don't like playing zombie games(not cause i'm scared to, i enjoy the thrill, problem is you only feel it on the first playthrough), didn't play the first one either tbh. But i watched the full story on youtube and was legitimately upset with some of the decisions made in the sequal. It works well enough for this game though.
But if they were to make a third one to complete a trilogy, i'm not sure what direction they would go that feels cohesive with the first two.

:snoop: :smh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The fights actually become fun because she’s so overpowered but there are way more enemies so there’s still a challenge. Ain’t no point in stealth, I walk into a room and make noise from the jump then it’s fisticuffs and fades one after the next.

Great change in gameplay

bruh you ain’t lying. I find a nice spot to bottleneck them and then it’s just constant fades until the whole area is clear. Sometimes you catch a frail nikka running at you thinking shyt sweet and you slump him with one punch :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Great change in gameplay

:russ: