TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back on topic though, this year Sony has seriously stacked up some exclusives and ALL of them are exceptionally high quality games.

Dreams
Persona 5 Royal
Nioh 2
FFVII Remake
TLOU PT.2
Ghost of Tsushima
Ironman VR

PS5-
Spider-Man Miles Morales

Xbox
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Grounded
Gears Tactics
Halo Infinite
Bleeding Edge

Slam

Pro
Daps
Compare a game in a limited acces (on Xbox) compared to Sony’s biggest release all year.

Poor Xbots are gonna be left with Game Pass and no GAMES.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gonna come back and up this thread a year from now when people are still playing GTA5

Fixed

:mjgrin:

KaleidoscopicBouncyAzurevase-small.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Back on topic though, this year Sony has seriously stacked up some exclusives and ALL of them are exceptionally high quality games.

Dreams
Persona 5 Royal
Nioh 2
FFVII Remake
TLOU PT.2
Ghost of Tsushima
Ironman VR

PS5-
Spider-Man Miles Morales

Xbox
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Grounded
Gears Tactics
Halo Infinite

Bleeding Edge

Gears Tactics is only on PC for now. Not sure if it's coming to the console this year.

Did Microsoft even announce Halo Infinite releasing this year? I feel like only Xbox fanboys are pushing/hoping that. Microsoft ain't been showing anything of it but it could be because of the current times. Rumors stated they had to redo the game in 2018 or some shyt. Not saying i believe the rumors, but i think Halo will just miss the launch title window. Might not release for a while. I agree with you though. Me personally i'll never purchase another Xbox unless they release like ten new first party exclusives that interest me, that'ts not on PC.:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears Tactics is only on PC for now. Not sure if it's coming to the console this year.

Did Microsoft even announce Halo Infinite releasing this year? I feel like only Xbox fanboys are pushing/hoping that. Microsoft ain't been showing anything of it but it could be because of the current times. Rumors stated they had to redo the game in 2018 or some shyt. Not saying i believe the rumors, but i think Halo will just miss the launch title window. Might not release for a while. I agree with you though. Me personally i'll never purchase another Xbox unless they release like ten new first party exclusives that interest me, that'ts not on PC.:yeshrug:
Infinite is slated for this holiday. It's supposed to have the curtains pulled on it next month. I myself have no real interest in Xbox to be quite frank. The few games they make are on PC day 1 and at that point the consoles features they'd have an advantage of over PC I can get with PS5.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
GTA gone be the best selling game over 3 generations of gaming :wow:

Take 2 has no shame :laff:

edit: That shyt is at 130 million shipped :merchant:

giphy.webp

fukk all yall nikkaz that keep coppin'....
and thank you as well. :russ:

good to a nikka :win:

(them nikkaz have ZERO incentive to make GTA6 at this rate).