TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach don't even believe that shyt nor does he play the game I don't know why y'all are taking the bait :pachaha:

Troll game going hard right now, must be in a games drought :troll:
There’s nothing to believe. Numbers exist

You guys just get so caught up in stan narratives that reality flys over your head.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's odd y'all just don't read what is stated, he said he gonna come back in a year when people are playing grounded.

Which is still happening and new updates are still going on.

Meanwhile no one is talking or cares about TLOU2 that has already played it unless they are talking about the TV show and how it's going to be implemented in it.

So he was right. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's odd y'all just don't read what is stated, he said he gonna come back in a year when people are playing grounded.

Which is still happening and new updates are still going on.

Meanwhile no one is talking or cares about TLOU2 that has already played it unless they are talking about the TV show and how it's going to be implemented in it.

So he was right. :manny:
Just no shame :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There’s nothing to believe. Numbers exist

You guys just get so caught up in stan narratives that reality flys over your head.

Alright despite my earlier post I'ma take the bait and debunk this nonsense for you since you wanna quote me :pachaha:

I said on the very first page of this thread that this is a terrible apples to oranges comparison. A linear single player game and an online co-op oriented game are two totally different things (obviously)

Your data is skewed because aside from the fact above, Grounded was in early access for 2+ years and was officially released in 2022 vs TLoU in 2020

Peak viewership for the TLoU 2 is almost double that of Grounded, and both of their peaks were about a month apart back in 2020. Obviously more people would be streaming and watching Grounded in 2023 as it's a multiplayer-oriented game that was fully released 2 whole years after TLoU. Multiplayer games have and always will have more longevity in the streaming space due to their nature, especially ones that get updates and new content added

I'm not even knocking Grounded as a good game but we all know which IP is more valuable and well known :comeon:

Screenshot-2023-05-16-at-2-59-06-PM.png

Screenshot-2023-05-16-at-2-59-17-PM.png

I can tell you nikkas haven’t played grounded :manny:

Apparently Meach hasn't either :pachaha:

AC360769-9711-4-B4-F-822-F-B11-B039-C4601.jpg

To be fair, I played this game for maybe an hour or so and didn't get any achievements so he could very well be in the same boat as me :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Alright despite my earlier post I'ma take the bait and debunk this nonsense for you since you wanna quote me :pachaha:

I said on the very first page of this thread that this is a terrible apples to oranges comparison. A linear single player game and an online co-op oriented game are two totally different things (obviously)

Your data is skewed because aside from the fact above, Grounded was in early access for 2+ years and was officially released in 2022 vs TLoU in 2020

Peak viewership for the TLoU 2 is almost double that of Grounded, and both of their peaks were about a month apart back in 2020. Obviously more people would be streaming and watching Grounded in 2023 as it's a multiplayer-oriented game that was fully released 2 whole years after TLoU. Multiplayer games have and always will have more longevity in the streaming space due to their nature, especially ones that get updates and new content added

I'm not even knocking Grounded as a good game but we all know which IP is more valuable and well known :comeon:

Screenshot-2023-05-16-at-2-59-06-PM.png

Screenshot-2023-05-16-at-2-59-17-PM.png

Apparently Meach hasn't either :pachaha:

AC360769-9711-4-B4-F-822-F-B11-B039-C4601.jpg

To be fair, I played this game for maybe an hour or so and didn't get any achievements so he could very well be in the same boat as me :hubie:
To me it looks like your stats say the same thing as mine. Grounded is the more popular game right now

You just did a lot of juelzing to get there :ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t say i played the game. Plan on getting there, playing other stuff right now.

Like what, Trials Fusions and Ninja Turtles?:mjlol: I can easily view all your game activity from my Xbox

Game is more popular than one of the hottest IPs and best selling series in the world, yet you can't be bothered to play it for the full 3 years its been out because you've been busy with Atomic Heart, Redfall, and Rayman Legends for the past few weeks.

PLEASE STOP STANNING:bryan:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like what, Trials Fusions and Ninja Turtles?:mjlol: I can easily view all your game activity from my Xbox

Game is more popular than one of the hottest IPs and best selling series in the world, yet you can't be bothered to play it for the full 3 years its been out because you've been busy with Atomic Heart, Redfall, and Rayman Legends for the past few weeks.

PLEASE STOP STANNING:bryan:
I’m not a hype beast. I’ll play what i want when i want.

Made sense to wait on grounded as it was an early access titles, Now i’m working through other stuff before i get there.

Through stanning you guys pretend only two or 3 game exist a year and if you don’t play them day one they don’t matter.

I just play games :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m not a hype beast. I’ll play what i want when i want.

Not a hype beast but you've been arguing about a game you've never played, apparently for years now.

Now you in here posting like Meek the Hamster since you've been #EXPOSED :troll:

I'm sure you'd like to call me a Sony Stan but there's not much of a leg to stand on there since I've played the game in question a whole 250% more than you have:whew: