TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court I played multiple games of Halo with you and I posted screens from my Series X that I’ve had since launch, I’ve used gamepass as much anybody on this board :comeon:

I’m not knocking Grounded as a good game but Obsidian themselves would tell you it’s not the kind of title you compare to TLoU2 in ANY way.

I played the game more than Meach himself and probably you too the fukk are you talking about “exposing” me:dead:
I exposed YOU for basing what matters based on what CACs think, they tell you they got some new Wizard/Hogwart and you go :ohlawd:
See, you have to recognize the AFFECTS of the impact of white supremacy
26% according to the leading CAC site on this black masterpiece

The same ppl who give scores like this dictate what games are popular. You are chastising another brotha because he doesn't play what massa suggest
You out here basically clueless that Meach is a man Buddha :ufdup:

And in Halo, you was running backwards and shooting at the wall..

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I exposed YOU for basing what matters based on what CACs think, they tell you they got some new Wizard/Hogwart and you go :ohlawd:
See, you have to recognize the AFFECTS of the impact of white supremacy
26% according to the leading CAC site on this black masterpiece

The same ppl who give scores like this dictate what games are popular. You are chastising another brotha because he doesn't play what massa suggest
You out here basically clueless that Meach is a man Buddha :ufdup:

And in Halo, you was running backwards and shooting at the wall..

Ok you not about to lie on my fukking gameplay, this means war you pissy mattress AFK ass muthafukka :pacspit:

Your nasty ass was out here taking a piss with the mic on for the whole party to hear and you were the Mo Williams to my Lebron James on the squad so I don’t know why on earth you wanna talk crazy . Don’t make me pull those receipts you LYING fukk :ufdup:

EDIT:

fukkOUTTAHERE

6741-B0-F0-D85-E-4-ED9-90-CB-393-F3-F2-DABDA.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ok you not about to lie on my fukking gameplay, this means war you pissy mattress AFK ass muthafukka :pacspit:

Your nasty ass was out here taking a piss with the mic on for the whole party to hear and you were the Mo Williams to my Lebron James on the squad so I don’t know why on earth you wanna talk crazy . Don’t make me pull those receipts you LYING fukk :ufdup:

EDIT:

fukkOUTTAHERE

6741-B0-F0-D85-E-4-ED9-90-CB-393-F3-F2-DABDA.jpg
The round I went 12-8, that was my 4yr old playing :yeshrug:

You pulled up a photo pretty damn fast. You seem a lil on the perturbed side. If only there was a phrase that could be coined...

:umad:uFURIOUS!!!:fire::umad:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
This whole thread is weird as fukk, like why are nikkas comparing grounded to the last of us :dwillhuh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The round I went 12-8, that was my 4yr old playing :yeshrug:

You pulled up a photo pretty damn fast. You seem a lil on the perturbed side. If only there was a phrase that could be coined...

:umad:uFURIOUS!!!:fire::umad:

My guy you can neg me, call me names, attack my character, curse my unborn children...

But you NOT about to lie on my gameplay
full

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My guy you can neg me, call me names, attack my character, curse my unborn children...

But you NOT about to lie on my gameplay
full
This is what happened coli.... We was in a group of 3 I believe and me and nobody special :smugdraper: was gunning up one side and DaSk8D00D was going to flank.

Why he go his route, gets killed... doesn't say anything (we all on mics)

We then get flanked, and then when we ask why he didn't say he died or nothing he responds "Man, I thought I could make it back to kill those guys before they got to you :dahell: The Map wasn't that big, and he was on the mic so it was weird :patrice:

Then he started running backwards and shooting at random walls like it was the Crackdown 3 cloud reveal :yeshrug: