TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a hype beast but you've been arguing about a game you've never played, apparently for years now.

Now you in here posting like Meek the Monster since you've been #EXPOSED :troll:

I'm sure you'd like to call me a Sony Stan but there's not much of a leg to stand on there since I've played the game in question a whole 250% more than you have:whew:
I have not argued about anything. That’s you goofys that can’t handle reality.

This thread was made to shyt on grounded, and i simply said the game would stay popular and active much longer than TLOU2 would.

That’s exactly what happened, i’m not sure what your problem is at this point:francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This thread was made to shyt ok grounded, and i simply said the game would stay popular and active much longer than TLOU2 would.

That’s exactly what happened, i’m not sure what your problem is at this point:francis:

#MeekTheHamster:hamster: babble

You thought bumping this old ass thread was gonna be an A1 troll job, and it definitely was:wow:

hurt-accident.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This thread was made to shyt on grounded, and i simply said the game would stay popular and active much longer than TLOU2 would.

Why even defend it if you have no intention on playing it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's odd y'all just don't read what is stated, he said he gonna come back in a year when people are playing grounded.

Which is still happening and new updates are still going on.

Meanwhile no one is talking or cares about TLOU2 that has already played it unless they are talking about the TV show and how it's going to be implemented in it.

So he was right. :manny:
iu

DUMBASS nikka ALERT!!

iu

DUMBASS nikka ALERT!!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
is... is saying 'A live service game will be played for a longer expanse of time than a single-player game with no DLC' some... prophetic statement? :why:

That's... that's how that's supposed to work. That's literally how those things are designed.

That's like saying 'in a year, people still finna be watching this sitcom; but ain't nobody finna be sitting around watching that blockbuster movie every week! :ohlawd:.'

Duh:unimpressed:

I bet if you averaged all the time spent on the game from all people who played either game and shaved off tryhard outliers... I'm willing to assume most players spent more time with TLOU than Grounded. Everyone I know who tried Grounded tried Grounded. And then stopped trying. I'm the only person I know who started TLOU2 and didn't finish it :yeshrug:

They shouldn't even have been compared. One is a game for making your own experiences, and the other is for having them designed for you. Do you like improv or do you like a nigh-overwritten comedy film? Both have their utility.

That said... y'all nikkas lost. Convergence Mod for Elden Ring out on PC; we out here running hitless fades on Malenia using magic and only magic. Done turned the GOTY into hyperviolence A:TLA and folks still wasting time console warring :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its sohh easy to expose these fanboys. Watch as I destroy and rebuild :bustback:
Like what, Trials Fusions and Ninja Turtles?:mjlol: I can easily view all your game activity from my Xbox

Game is more popular than one of the hottest IPs and best selling series in the world, yet you can't be bothered to play
it for the full 3 years its been out because you've been busy with Atomic Heart, Redfall, and Rayman Legends for the past few weeks.

PLEASE STOP STANNING:bryan:
So you are admitting that you value games based on fanboy hype. And it ain't us nikkaz either, you base your gaming preferences on what 3million maga members feel is best. And the man made the point that he waited til the finished game was ready which is reasonable. And by that time, gamepass been keeping him fed. Now I know you guys wouldn't know much about getting fed that way, but I do recall making a thread about backlogs which predates gamepass (meaning we have to manage both as xbox gamers) and in that thread everyone of you talked about being in similar positions

So its easy to understand why he would be in the position he's in. And its easy to understand why you guys just wouldn't understand...

:bryan:
Why even defend it if you have no intention on playing it
This is coming from the guy who said and I quote verbatim...

I don't play online games except for Fall guys

-Gizmo_Duck

Yet your dumbass be front and center on every game on every console.
Speaking of... did you ever get around to playing Psychonaunts 2?
Or lets stick to the game we talking about here, have YOU played grounded?
But you're here, right?

So what kind of fukkboy games yall boys trying to pull here? :smh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its sohh easy to expose these fanboys. Watch as I destroy and rebuild :bustback:

So you are admitting that you value games based on fanboy hype. And it ain't us nikkaz either, you base your gaming preferences on what 3million maga members feel is best. And the man made the point that he waited til the finished game was ready which is reasonable. And by that time, gamepass been keeping him fed. Now I know you guys wouldn't know much about getting fed that way, but I do recall making a thread about backlogs which predates gamepass (meaning we have to manage both as xbox gamers) and in that thread everyone of you talked about being in similar positions

So its easy to understand why he would be in the position he's in. And its easy to understand why you guys just wouldn't understand...

:bryan:

This is coming from the guy who said and I quote verbatim...

I don't play online games except for Fall guys

-Gizmo_Duck

Yet your dumbass be front and center on every game on every console.
Speaking of... did you ever get around to playing Psychonaunts 2?
Or lets stick to the game we talking about here, have YOU played grounded?
But you're here, right?

So what kind of fukkboy games yall boys trying to pull here? :smh:

Court I played multiple games of Halo with you and I posted screens from my Series X that I’ve had since launch, I’ve used gamepass as much anybody on this board :comeon:

I’m not knocking Grounded as a good game but Obsidian themselves would tell you it’s not the kind of title you compare to TLoU2 in ANY way.

I played the game more than Meach himself and probably you too the fukk are you talking about “exposing” me:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
is... is saying 'A live service game will be played for a longer expanse of time than a single-player game with no DLC' some... prophetic statement? :why:

That's... that's how that's supposed to work. That's literally how those things are designed.

That's like saying 'in a year, people still finna be watching this sitcom; but ain't nobody finna be sitting around watching that blockbuster movie every week! :ohlawd:.'

Duh:unimpressed:

I bet if you averaged all the time spent on the game from all people who played either game and shaved off tryhard outliers... I'm willing to assume most players spent more time with TLOU than Grounded. Everyone I know who tried Grounded tried Grounded. And then stopped trying. I'm the only person I know who started TLOU2 and didn't finish it :yeshrug:

They shouldn't even have been compared. One is a game for making your own experiences, and the other is for having them designed for you. Do you like improv or do you like a nigh-overwritten comedy film? Both have their utility.

That said... y'all nikkas lost. Convergence Mod for Elden Ring out on PC; we out here running hitless fades on Malenia using magic and only magic. Done turned the GOTY into hyperviolence A:TLA and folks still wasting time console warring :hubie:
When the multiplayer game was supposed to be trash that nobody cares about and the single player games is supposed to be the best game ever created.

Then you’d think the single player game would have more attention and the multiplayer game would be dead.

But here all these years later the game “nobody cares” about has a a continually active and growing community.

My only point here was that these dudes like to overstate the importance and popularity of some games while downplaying others, but when we actually get down to the numbers, those most amazing, and most popular games aren’t really outperforming some of the games they trashed.

They literally use Grounded as a punch line or example of a terrible game, but it’s 15 million users strong and still growing. Must be something going on that people enjoy about the game :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Court I played multiple games of Halo with you and I posted screens from my Series X that I’ve had since launch, I’ve used gamepass as much anybody on this board :comeon:

I’m not knocking Grounded as a good game but Obsidian themselves would tell you it’s not the kind of title you compare to TLoU2 in ANY way.

I played the game more than Meach himself and probably you too the fukk are you talking about “exposing” me:dead:
Funny thing is, i didn’t make the thread or the original comparison.

All i said was that OP was wrong in his assessment of the success of Grounded.

For whatever reason you’ve decided you just want to argue with me.

Do you think OP would have made this thread if he knew grounded would end up with 15 million players and still growing after 3 years?

But somehow, someway i’m the one in the wrong here for correctly predicting the game would be successful:stopitslime:

Last edited: