TLOU2 Factions officially cancelled

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cap

Let's be real, you can be sure 90% of ND's development time and resources were poured into factions post TLOU2.

In saying that, they'll probably squeeze TLOU3 out at the very end of this gen. But one game only from this gen is a disaster, lets be real.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Let's be real, you can be sure 90% of ND's development time and resources were poured into factions post TLOU2.

In saying that, they'll probably squeeze TLOU3 out at the very end of this gen. But one game only from this gen is a disaster, lets be real.
even if that’s the case, I’d say like for anybody they deserve a chance to recover. developers are in uncharted territory, and the lesson today is time is not on their side. somebody put the treadmill on max speed and walked off. that’s why I hope this generation lasts way longer than normal. way way longer

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if that’s the case, I’d say like for anybody they deserve a chance to recover. developers are in uncharted territory, and the lesson today is time is not on their side. somebody put the treadmill on max speed and walked off. that’s why I hope this generation lasts way longer than normal. way way longer
Don't think it will, we are getting the PS5 Pro probably next year, so I can see the PS6 coming in 2027 - the PS5 is already selling gangbusters, and will continue doing so up to the GTA6 release, then we'll start talking about PS7.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Don't think it will, we are getting the PS5 Pro probably next year, so I can see the PS6 coming in 2027 - the PS5 is already selling gangbusters, and will continue doing so up to the GTA6 release, then we'll start talking about PS7.
naughty dog better hurry up with those games then

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
They would either have to turn into a live-service game studio like Bungie , or keep making single player games. They chose right .
It's BS, they could of easily branched it out to a third party studio. The fans only wanted a new mp with last of us 2 graphics and gameplay. Nothing special same style to the first one and just more modes and maps

Last edited: