TLOU Part 2 Multiplayer "Factions" Gameplay LEAK!!! (We Byke!)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Point is the majority of people in the gaming community worldwide agree TLOU2 is not good. I'm willing to bet others in the gaming industry hold the same sentiments but don't want to appear unprofessional. It's okay if you believe as a personal opinion that TLOU2>RD2 but trying to say it IS like it's true is factually incorrect, not even close. RDR2s horses > TLOU2s

RDR2s story > TLOU2s

RDR2s character development > TLOU2s

Is pure facts and they are also opinions...that happen to be facts.

Also those YouTubers I mentioned literally said they avoided leaks and are giving it a chance.

Neil tried with the story to be deep and melancholic but it failed. We understand the point. It just sucked and failed.
I believe in the "Try it yourself instead of listening to public opinion" ideal.

Because as they say, "One mans trash is another mans treasure".

Hell, I like games most people consider bad, like "The Bouncer" and "Def Jam Icon", just to give you an example.

Aint no way that every one shares the exact same tastes as eachother

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Old or not, it's probably still coming.

I'd rather it be a free standalone download, too, so I don't have to keep this piece of shyt disc of the SP.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wba9qlo732u51.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People are talking about BR, I don't play BR at all, but if they add in infected, I'm down. That shyt would be interesting.

They definitely doing something big though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are talking about BR, I don't play BR at all, but if they add in infected, I'm down. That shyt would be interesting.

They definitely doing something big though.

A big open map, and you start with no weapons or tools and theres 40 other players and all types of infected. You gotta put together tools like clubs, molotovs, and bombs, and maybe even luckily find a gun. But then you gotta figure if its worth using a gun and drawing infected to your location?

Or throwing bottles in someones direction and having the infected go after them, etc. It creates an interested strategy for BR, because the mechanics of the base game are already so good.

I mean, it also shouldn’t be the only mode, they should have classic factions also.

Veteran
Daps
A big open map, and you start with no weapons or tools and theres 40 other players and all types of infected. You gotta put together tools like clubs, molotovs, and bombs, and maybe even luckily find a gun. But then you gotta figure if its worth using a gun and drawing infected to your location?

Or throwing bottles in someones direction and having the infected go after them, etc. It creates an interested strategy for BR, because the mechanics of the base game are already so good.

I mean, it also shouldn’t be the only mode, they should have classic factions also.

Instead of using a lame forcefield or gas closing the map, they could add even more infected:ohhh: I don't think they game could handle all that. I mean it may be possible seeing as Uncharted had a lot of enemies on screen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Instead of using a lame forcefield or gas closing the map, they could add even more infected:ohhh: I don't think they game could handle all that. I mean it may be possible seeing as Uncharted had a lot of enemies on screen.

Last game was on ps4, if they make this ps5 exclusive it could be possible, I’m not sure if the idea of a barrier of infected could be possible unless they are immobile somehow.

They would have to be a slow moving horde wall or something

Veteran
Daps
Last game was on ps4, if they make this ps5 exclusive it could be possible, I’m not sure if the idea of a barrier of infected could be possible unless they are immobile somehow.

They would have to be a slow moving horde wall or something

I don't mean a barrier of infected, but more along the lines of more and more infected coming onto the map. So you start the game off with 5-10 infected, then as time passes more come, forcing everybody to move to a certain destination.

When you kill the last player the game isn't over, you gotta make to a truck or something with the cutscene of you driving off.