TLOU Part 2 Multiplayer "Factions" Gameplay LEAK!!! (We Byke!)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
63f2c441397f4939dbc702a05c5618171524fd65.gif

tenor.gif

*Unwatch Thread

There is a joel version of damn near every gif....

tenor.gif

:pachaha:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Just say Some stuff went over your head and keep it moving breh :salute:

that is of course based on if you played it, you did actually play it...right? :mjgrin:

The only argument TLOU2 stans desperately throw out is "it went over your head"

No we completely grasp the concept Neil was going for, it was terribly written.

You have no idea how many huge YouTubers I've seen play this game and all say midway through the game it's badly written and these guys hold no hatred for ND

Even coryxkenshin said RDR2 is how you do TLOU2s the right way :mjlol:

Hollow who's one of the most positive dudes said this story is bad and pisses him off :mjlol:

Berleezy 1-2 hour in said it's poor writing :mjlol:

I watched many YouTubers play the entire game, you do know we aren't in 1996 and can view an entire game without renting it right :mjgrin:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only argument TLOU2 stans desperately throw out is "it went over your head"

No we completely grasp the concept Neil was going for, it was terribly written.

You have no idea how many huge YouTubers I've seen play this game and all say midway through the game it's badly written and these guys hold no hatred for ND

Even coryxkenshin said RDR2 is how you do TLOU2s the right way :mjlol:

Hollow who's one of the most positive dudes said this story is bad and pisses him off :mjlol:

Berleezy 1-2 hour in said it's poor writing :mjlol:

I watched many YouTubers play the entire game, you do know we aren't in 1996 and can view an entire game without renting it right :mjgrin:

Youtubers said that? Damn, me and everybody else must be wrong for liking it :ohhh:

Berleezy said it’s badly written a whole 2 hours in, Well shyt that’s an opinion I have no choice but to take seriously :ohhh:

some usually positive guy didn’t like it, you really got me on the ropes here breh :ohhh:

EVEN coryxkenshin said that?? :ohhh:

and you watched it on YouTube, sure looks like your opinion on playing it holds weight :ohhh:

200.gif

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Youtubers said that? Well shyt I and everybody else must be wrong for liking it :ohhh:

Berleezy said it’s badly written a whole 2 hours in, Well shyt that’s an opinion I have no choice but to take seriously :ohhh:

some usually positive guy didn’t like it, you really got me on the ropes here breh :ohhh:

EVEN coryxkenshin said that?? :ohhh:

and you watched it on YouTube, sure looks like your opinion on playing it holds weight :ohhh:

200.gif

These guys aren't Republicans, incels or ND haters, since you all claim people who shyt on it are cacs, homophobes, biased etc

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys aren't Republicans, incels or ND haters, since you all claim people who shyt on it are cacs, homophobes etc
Not sure who you’re referring to by that, I got no problem with people saying they didn’t like it or hated the the story and was expecting something else, it’s the people who claim it doesn’t make sense, it does, and no offence, but the people who usually say that either read plot points or skimmed videos on YouTube, and even tho some of these Youtubers are genuine, let’s not act like a lot of them didn’t jump on the bandwagon for clicks to take advantage of people’s “outrage” (angry Joe)

take the ending as a good example, you read about that after knowing the theme of the game you’re gonna instantly hit the :gucci:

but there are many more reasons as to why that ending makes more sense than what other people wanted

edit: I’m not tryna derail this thread btw my bad

Kairi Irving

Daps
Not sure who you’re referring to by that, I got no problem with people saying they didn’t like it or hated the the story and was expecting something else, it’s the people who claim it doesn’t make sense, it does, and no offence, but the people who usually say that either read plot points or skimmed videos on YouTube, and even tho some of these Youtubers are genuine, let’s not act like a lot of them didn’t jump on the bandwagon for clicks to take advance of people’s “outrage” (angry Joe)

Point is the majority of people in the gaming community worldwide agree TLOU2 is not good. I'm willing to bet others in the gaming industry hold the same sentiments but don't want to appear unprofessional. It's okay if you believe as a personal opinion that TLOU2>RD2 but trying to say it IS like it's true is factually incorrect, not even close. RDR2s horses > TLOU2s

RDR2s story > TLOU2s

RDR2s character development > TLOU2s

Is pure facts and they are also opinions...that happen to be facts.

Also those YouTubers I mentioned literally said they avoided leaks and are giving it a chance.

Neil tried with the story to be deep and melancholic but it failed. We understand the point. It just sucked and failed.