TLOU Part 2 Multiplayer "Factions" Gameplay LEAK!!! (We Byke!)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RDR2 is better than TLOU2 except for graphics. Facts.

Preferring TLOU2 over RDR2 is an opinion and in vice versa for me.

There isn't a divide on like vs hate for RDR2 like TLOU2 has.

Makes perfect sense...

tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm not.

Keep pretending like there wasn't a divide on RDR2 because of the tedious nature of the gameplay for the sake of realism.

There are tons of people who will tell you that RDR2 was not fun to play, people on this forum will tell u that.

You're dense af, what do you expect? If it's going for realism it'll be tedious like real life. You expected uncharted loose and wobbly jumping and running?

Everyone started paroting the same Rockstar mechanics suck talking point since jakey made a YouTube video about it. With that logic naughty Dogs is played out because both TLOU games feel the same and the same with the uncharted games.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're dense af, what do you expect? If it's going for realism it'll be tedious like real life. You expected uncharted loose and wobbly jumping and running?

Everyone started paroting the same Rockstar mechanics suck talking point since jakey made a YouTube video about it. With that logic naughty Dogs is played out because both TLOU games feel the same and the same with the uncharted games.
You literally didn’t play the game, if you did you’d know both LOU games dont feel the same way at all, one is a lot more fluid and responsive then the other, and you can’t be calling others dense when you literally dont know the difference between fact and opinion, not to mention you literally just said, we should expect a realistic game, to feel tedious like real life, as if that helps your case that RDR2 has the better gameplay lmao, I know we didn’t agree on the ending @5n0man, but you are having a discussion about what game had the better gameplay with someone who literally didn’t play one of the two games you are debating lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

No people have been complaining about the clunkiness of RS games since 4. But keep acting like they have no faults

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

fukk all this breh.

When red dead came out alot of people said it just wasn't fun to play and disagreed with the perfect 10 reviews. It is not a "fact" that rdr2 is a better game, that's an opinion. You're being dishonest trying to argue that red dead didnt have a divisive response like last of us 2 when it did.

Now you're trying to explain that way as just rockstar haters, that's no different than just calling people who dont like the last of us 2 naughty dog haters.

You didnt even play last of us 2, it doesn't feel the same as the first game, it actually borrows alot from mgs5.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I know we didn’t agree on the ending @5n0man, but you are having a discussion about what game had the better gameplay with someone who literally didn’t play one of the two games you are debating lol

I know, which is why I find brehs statements ridiculous.

I thought the story was flawed, but the actual gameplay was top notch and kept me interested until the ending. You can go look at the spoiler thread and see that I'm not just defending the game, I fully expected a terrible game and came away thinking its game of the year contender.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nah you just can’t seem to grasp the concept of opinion vs fact :russ:

I explained why he preferred TLOU over RDR2 is his opinion and is mine in vice versa (reverse)

Poor reading comprehension is real

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but trying to say it IS like it's true is factually incorrect, not even close. RDR2s horses > TLOU2s

RDR2s story > TLOU2s

RDR2s character development > TLOU2s

Is pure facts and they are also opinions...that happen to be facts.

RDR2 is better than TLOU2 except for graphics. Facts.

It's an opinion that's factual.

I explained why he preferred TLOU over RDR2 is his opinion and is mine in vice versa (reverse)

Poor reading comprehension is real

tenor.gif

Last edited: