TLOU Part 2 Multiplayer "Factions" Gameplay LEAK!!! (We Byke!)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point is the majority of people in the gaming community worldwide agree TLOU2 is not good. I'm willing to bet others in the gaming industry hold the same sentiments but don't want to appear unprofessional. It's okay if you believe as a personal opinion that TLOU2>RD2 but trying to say it IS like it's true is factually incorrect, not even close. RDR2s horses > TLOU2s

RDR2s story > TLOU2s

RDR2s character development > TLOU2s

Is pure facts and they are also opinions...that happen to be facts.

Also those YouTubers I mentioned literally said they avoided leaks and are giving it a chance.

Neil tried with the story to be deep and melancholic but it failed. We understand the point. It just sucked and failed.

1. “The majority” you literally have no proof of that, people used to use the user score being the proof of that but now the positive percentage is higher? And now the fake outrage has died down I see a lot more positivity for this game than negative, I honestly believe more people like this game then don’t, forums and youtubers will try to make you feel different tho

2. the bolded, breh...you can’t say it’s cool for me to have my opinion, then call it wrong and call your opinion fact, your opinion is NOT fact lol

3. No hate for RDR2 btw, both of these games are in my top 5 this gem, I agree with RDR2 having better character development

I’ll leave that there I’m not tryna fukk this thread up

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
1. “The majority” you literally have no proof of that, people used to use the user score being the proof of that but now the positive percentage is higher? And now the fake outrage has died down I see a lot more positivity for this game than negative

2. the bolded, breh...you can’t say it’s cool for me to have my opinion, then call it wrong and call your opinion fact, your opinion is NOT fact lol

3. No hate for RDR2 btw, both of these games are in my top 5 this gem, I agree with RDR2 having better character development

RDR2 is better than TLOU2 except for graphics. Facts.

Preferring TLOU2 over RDR2 is an opinion and in vice versa for me.

There isn't a divide on like vs hate for RDR2 like TLOU2 has.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The multiplayer the thing I am most interested for in this game to the point they can sell it for ten bucks separate from the campaign and I would pay for it

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
RDR2 is better than TLOU2 except for graphics. Facts.

Preferring TLOU2 over RDR2 is an opinion and in vice versa for me.

There isn't a divide on like vs hate for RDR2 like TLOU2 has.
TLOU2 is better in the most important category, Gameplay.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Youtubers said that? Damn, me and everybody else must be wrong for liking it :ohhh:

Berleezy said it’s badly written a whole 2 hours in, Well shyt that’s an opinion I have no choice but to take seriously :ohhh:

some usually positive guy didn’t like it, you really got me on the ropes here breh :ohhh:

EVEN coryxkenshin said that?? :ohhh:

and you watched it on YouTube, sure looks like your opinion on playing it holds weight :ohhh:

200.gif
Lol Berleezy ended up saying the game was dope by the end of his playthrough and said it would most likely get Game of the Year.