Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what facts, you are stupid. you give these fools what they want, they still won't chill fukk OFF dude and live in your fantasy world in toronto.

Apathy stops money from pouring into their pockets, negative attention gets Macklemore best Performance for marrying people on stage. What part of it don't you understand?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apathy stops money from pouring into their pockets, negative attention gets Macklemore best Performance for marrying people on stage. What part of it don't you understand?

This isn't canada, what do you not understand? This isn't a chilled or laid back culture, you are not serious dude.

Everything is controversial over here even the simple things unlike your country.

America will never use the same approach as your country.

Look at your mayor issue, if it was in the us, it would have been a lot different scenario.

You definitely live in a fantasy world dude.

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So apparently y'all didn't see the several hetero and interracial marriages that happened too huh? Your vision took you right to the homos and that's what you were enamored with huh? :shaq:

For people who dislike "the gay agenda" so much y'all sure do direct your attention to them the most. :whew:

Definitely saw a sambo wifed up with his Becky, but that ain't destroying the black community to y'all, huh? :laff:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
In other words you dismiss the Quran when convenient lol. Like i said youre half ass with it, make your mind up and stop running around this bytch confused.

No only when its something I think is right.

When it comes to other people feelings and such, if people of the same sex love each other and wanna get married i don't think we should stop them. Thats all im saying. Im not gonna let a book determine my moral compass, Im a good person with it or without it.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently y'all didn't see the several hetero and interracial marriages that happened too huh? Your vision took you right to the homos and that's what you were enamored with huh? :shaq:

For people who dislike "the gay agenda" so much y'all sure do direct your attention to them the most. :whew:

Definitely saw a sambo wifed up with his Becky, but that ain't destroying the black community to y'all, huh? :laff:

sambo wifing up becky is not necessarily destroying a black community, its creating a child..larry and barry on the other hand is a totally different story, bad comparison....and like I said a man can do what they want, its when they press others to have to put up with there bs that is the problem thats going on today

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
sambo wifing up becky is not necessarily destroying a black community, its creating a child..larry and barry on the other hand is a totally different story, bad comparison....and like I said a man can do what they want, its when they press others to have to put up with there bs that is the problem thats going on today
Lol. You're making excuses bruh and pulling straws terribly.

If a black man dies, with his white wife on his will, even with no kids, guess where all of his wealth goes? How does it look when men (leaders) are running out of the community? That doesn't hurt black people? :stopitslime:

You can turn the channel anytime you want breh. No one's forcing you to watch anything you don't wanna watch. Up your will power and get over it. I'm pretty sure racist white people felt the same way about Sidney Poitier in "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner". As time progresses, certain trains of thought die out.. Your's about 5-10 years left on it. :umad:

pop

Banned
Daps
I hope you guys know that white people feel the same way about you that you feel about gays.

1. Many white's feel that black people are overrepresented in film and television. My family always complains about tokenism and how liberals are pushing a black agenda.

2. A lot of whites are turned off by black sexuality. The reason black men never get the girl in movies is because a lot of white people are disgusted by black sexuality. They think bm/of and even bm/bf sex scenes are gross.

3. Gays are not your enemy. No they are not perfect and yes some are racist, but they are not the ones passing unfair drug laws, performing police brutality on the community, or murdering more black men than soldiers in the middle east.

4. Why don't you guys be honest with yourselves and admit that you take your anger out on gays, because they can not fight back. Most black people in this country want white approval over anything else. You are used to be the favorite token minority and you feel like gays are taking over your spot. There is enough room for all minorities, you don't have to fight.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were really tired of the "gay agenda," you wouldn't be posting on this site at all, since The Coli is obsessed with trannies. :ufdup:

:gag:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe if those dudes were allowed to live instead of being treated like outcasts/pariahs they wouldn't have to resort to the DL lifestyle and they'll keep that shyt in their own little bubble.I don't care what makes another dude happy..it's just weird as hell that these threads bring so much anger out in people..

Down low dudes want to sleep with both men and women but they know that most black women won't sleep with a man that sleeps with men so they hide the fact that they do it. White people wanting to paint black people as bigots to get a pass for their racism always use this silly down low shyt.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I hope you guys know that white people feel the same way about you that you feel about gays.

1. Many white's feel that black people are overrepresented in film and television. My family always complains about tokenism and how liberals are pushing a black agenda.

2. A lot of whites are turned off by black sexuality. The reason black men never get the girl in movies is because a lot of white people are disgusted by black sexuality. They think bm/of and even bm/bf sex scenes are gross.

3. Gays are not your enemy. No they are not perfect and yes some are racist, but they are not the ones passing unfair drug laws, performing police brutality on the community, or murdering more black men than soldiers in the middle east.

4. Why don't you guys be honest with yourselves and admit that you take your anger out on gays, because they can not fight back. Most black people in this country want white approval over anything else. You are used to be the favorite token minority and you feel like gays are taking over your spot. There is enough room for all minorities, you don't have to fight.

:whew: Lot of truth being spoken in this post. What is the rationale in the most persecuted race in the country persecuting another demographic? We should be more concerned about building a stronger community, I could give a fukk what the gays wanna do :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The fact people want to compare us with gays makes me sick.
Don't compare my people with a sexually prevented lifestyle.
The fact that people do it shows what little respect they have for us.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

this seems to be the only time black oppression is bought. when jews and gays are involved.

somehow 50 years of homosexuality has caught up and even lapped 400 of black struggle.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this seems to be the only time black oppression is bought. when jews and gays are involved.

somehow 50 years of homosexuality has caught up and even lapped 400 of black struggle.

White people use this gay agenda to feel better about being racist. Oh Look at black people they are not accepting of all so why should we accept them.