The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nah

I'm Furious :birdman:

and ain't ish laughable about it

And yet nikkas like you are a big part of the reason the door for someone like cacklemoore to come and clean up with his "cause" rap. Even as recently as last night you have contributed to the same shyt you crying about by even watching that bullshyt, let alone glorifying the era where the pendulum was allowed to swing to the other extreme.

1z4kegn.jpg

the fact that I turned on the grammy to see beyonce perform and just enjoy a couple of performances and had to see this forced on to us on a MUSIC AWARDS show is disturbing its everywhere now....

The batteries in your remote didn't work? Or is it that you just couldn't look away? :wrist:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
So we're just gonna act like same love and the mass marriage or whatever aren't really about straight white folks feeling good about themselves for being accepting and diverse or whatever?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet nikkas like you are a big part of the reason the door for someone like cacklemoore to come and clean up with his "cause" rap. Even as recently as last night you have contributed to the same shyt you crying about by even watching that bullshyt, let alone glorifying the era where the pendulum was allowed to swing to the other extreme.

1z4kegn.jpg

The batteries in your remote didn't work? Or is it that you just couldn't look away? :wrist:

you are not getting it..i didnt watch it but millions of others did especially the youth...your humor is wack i already told you that

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we're just gonna act like same love and the mass marriage or whatever aren't really about straight white folks feeling good about themselves for being accepting and diverse or whatever?

These people are useless, you give them everything and they will still bytch until they get 50 gay presidents.

They will NEVER be satisfied with anything, they are freaks and not normal.

They gave them their own cable channel and they don't even promote or watch that bullshyt because they know THEY SUCK.

They want to put gay shyt in all the regular shows so everybody will love them, they don't care about having their own shyt.

That's why there is a lot of fake diversity and tokenism, america is such a fake country.

You notice Canada doesn't promote all this shyt and gays over there are normal unlike the usa.

They love the attention and want the attention.

They want to infiltrate everything and be on the covers of the enquirer, globe and all that tabloid garbage.

They will take that vacant spot when the kardashians fall off.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These people are useless, you give them everything and they will still bytch until they get 50 gay presidents.

They will NEVER be satisfied with anything, they are freaks and not normal.

They gave them their own cable channel and they don't even promote or watch that bullshyt because they know THEY SUCK.

They want to put gay shyt in all the regular shows so everybody will love them, they don't care about having their own shyt.

That's why there is a lot of fake diversity and tokenism, america is such a fake country.

You notice Canada doesn't promote all this shyt and gays over there are normal unlike the usa.

They love the attention and want the attention.

They want to infiltrate everything and be on the covers of the enquirer, globe and all that tabloid garbage.

They will take that vacant spot when the eventually kardashians fall off.

They stopped after a while after getting gay marriage legalized federally. They realized most Canadians don't give a shyt, fact of the matter is they profit off your hate.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
you are not getting it..i didnt watch it but millions of others did especially the youth...your humor is wack i already told you that

nikka don't be mad at me because you either lied at some point during this exchange, be mad at yourself, it's only one of two options here.

A. You lied about not only watching the show, but being FORCED to watch it.

B. You are NOW lying about not watching it...and are subsequently concerning yourself not only with other peoples sex lives, but other people's televisions.

:snoop:

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They stopped after a while after getting gay marriage legalized federally. They realized most Canadians don't give a shyt, fact of the matter is they profit off your hate.

what hate? GTFOH fool. You give these fools everything and they will still bytch fukk OFF. and btw your boring ass country sucks too just like these fakkits.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what hate? GTFOH fool. You give these fools everything and they will still bytch fukk OFF.

I don't see any gay Canadians bytching.

Canada's a secular society everybody knows that. If you give them what they want, obviously Macklemore wouldn't have married all those couples on stage because they getting married in their provinces without issue regardless

He did that because he knew the issue was hot, it's not a hot issue here.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka don't be mad at me because you either lied at some point during this exchange, be mad at yourself.

A. You lied about not only watching the show, but being FORCED to watch it
B. You are NOW lying about not watching it...and are subsequently concerning yourself not only with other peoples sex lives, but other people's televisions.

:snoop:

man WTF are you talking about, I watched the show obviously I said I couldnt watch that part you ..you are slow as f*ck and are trying to prove a proveless point...just stop..the shyt obviously is way over your head because you are focused on making wack jokes and talking bullshyt now at this point

everyone is talking about relevant stuff with substance and you are focused on coming in here with personal attacks on me like I am offending you....makes me wonder if you are one of them at this point since you are so touched because you are really acting like it at this point.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any gay Canadians bytching.

Canada's a secular society everybody knows that. If you give them what they want, obviously Macklemore wouldn't have married all those couples on stage because they getting married in their provinces without issue regardless

He did that because he knew the issue was hot, it's not a hot issue here.

America is not the same, dummy. Canadian sit your ignorant ass down dude.

you clowns are content with everything and kissing america's ass like you always do.

America isn't chill or laid back like you clowns.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I dont understand what youre saying, just because Im muslim Im supposed to hate gays because of what the Quran says?

Last time I checked i have mind to think for myself and come to my own conclusions.

In other words you dismiss the Quran when convenient lol. Like i said youre half ass with it, make your mind up and stop running around this bytch confused.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know sticking to facts is hard for you to do.

Just know that any attention, positive or negative is good attention.

what facts, you are stupid. you give these fools what they want, they still won't chill fukk OFF dude and live in your fantasy world in toronto.