Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Hows it false..

Man stfu, at least i aint in here claiming muslim on one hand and defending fakkity on another, make your mind up and stop riding the fence nikka.

I dont understand what youre saying, just because Im muslim Im supposed to hate gays because of what the Quran says?

Last time I checked i have mind to think for myself and come to my own conclusions.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Champion white people in their gay rights issues is not a win for black people. If you think it is you're a house negro and a agent for white supremacy, im sorry. Who told you being gay was wrong, white. Who told you it was right, white people.

Ultimately, black people like you basically go along with white liberal trends as a means of survival. Many black people feel that being agreeable is a great survival tactic, and they're right.

:leostare:

I'll give you a chance to actually make a point before I respond to you, try again.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading this thread one would assume that there is no such thing as a gay blackman. Pretty strange thread this is.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
1. It won't stop it completely but it will mitigate it

2. I accept homosexuality, I am not homosexual nor do I promote it.

3. I listened to Lil Wayne and never had a gay urge in my life

4. I'm not God so I can't quantify what Blacks focus on more but in my experience, we tend to exert a ton of energy on that topic more than many of the real issues affecting us.

5. Saying you don't condone homosexuality isn't the same as homophobes who actively antagonize them. If you aren't in that group then it isn't relevent to you.
Black people do not actively antagonize homosexuals and have no groups dedicated to doing so that have any power or influence over black people. Wayne, a homosexual has more power and influence over black people then these groups you're talking about that ive never heard of, and wayne is obviously a bad influence.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This whole debate reminds me of black and feminist rights in the 1800s. (I have the college history books in case yall want to fact check me). Feminists of all colors put in work with the abolitionists to give black men the right to vote but we turned our backs on them when it came time to fight for their rights and didnt even allow women in conventions. Yall have so much conviction for one cause then are so ignorant to another. Makes me think that if yall were born with white skin you would be as passionate for white supremacy as you are towards black rights.
Meanwhile homosexual slave masters were raping black males. No need to turn the channel bruh. Where were the homosexuals back then. :ohhh: Whipping us.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black people do not actively antagonize homosexuals

No not collectively but a large piece of the pie:russ:

And you're always dealing with extremes, either you're championing or antagonizing it in your mind. How about not giving a fukk and worrying about shyt that PERSONALLY affects you? :ohhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm less concerned about the gay agenda in America than I am about the tranny agenda on The Coli. :gag:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
:leon:
Champion white people in their gay rights issues is not a win for black people. If you think it is you're a house negro and a agent for white supremacy, im sorry. Who told you being gay was wrong, white. Who told you it was right, white people.

Ultimately, black people like you basically go along with white liberal trends as a means of survival. Many black people feel that being agreeable is a great survival tactic, and they're right.
Just quoted, because ,,,,,,,:leostare:

:snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No not collectively but a large piece of the pie:russ:

And you're always dealing with extremes, either you're championing or antagonizing it in your mind. How about not giving a fukk and worrying about shyt that PERSONALLY affects you? :ohhh:
Black people are not holding homosexuals back from doing ANYTHING. Let alone white homosexuals, stop it. How about realizing that having an opinion on an issue doesnt make you an antagonist. People are putting a gay issue in front of us and then people get mad because they dont like it that we still dont like homosexuals. Now we gotta focus our energy somewhere else because people like you dont like what they're reading. Its ridiculous.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
How has the progress of white homosexuals helped black people so far?

We got some good entertainers out of it. What else. :skip:
You arent understanding that the same people with a burning hate for homosexuals are the same people with a burning hate for black people. People love to hate liberals but here in the bay area, if someone is racist they will walk across the street from you out of fear not George Zimmerman you. DO you really want to be on the same side as these people in history?

images

images

images

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How has the progress of white homosexuals helped black people so far?

We got some good entertainers out of it. What else. :skip:

Increased attention to and support for HIV issues, which affect Black people more than any other race, attention to and support against the white Republican push to revise the 14th amendment, which would affect Black women and their reproductive rights heavily, increased support for and attention to the benefits needed by nontraditional household arrangements, which is the category that most Black families fall into, whether single-parent or mixed grandparent-parent or grandparent-grandchild, and attention to the white conservative agenda to destroy those families further, and increasing Black unity by fulfilling Huey Newton's vision for a Black community that wouldn't reject its homosexual members, to name a few.