"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Her EP is trending on twitter so I decided to click and read some. Saw this tweet that really sums up what I said earlier. I can at least buy the idea of an Asian woman living the soft life, or a white woman. But if there are women NOT living the soft life it's Hispanic and black women. Juggling multiple jobs and children while your man installs roofs on houses all day isn't a lifestyle anyone wants. But they make due and work together as one. I respect that.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Her EP is trending on twitter so I decided to click and read some. Saw this tweet that really sums up what I said earlier. I can at least buy the idea of an Asian woman living the soft life, or a white woman. But if there are women NOT living the soft life it's Hispanic and black women. Juggling multiple jobs and children while your man installs roofs on houses all day isn't a lifestyle anyone wants. But they make do and work together as one. I respect that.

I was stationed in El Paso for 6 years

2012-2017 and stayed there about 2 more years after retiring

But …

A lot of them hate their men

They get beat on and cheated on and make lots of “EXTRA KIDS”

:pachaha:

It’s not greener on the other side(s)

Why do people think it’s better over there 👉

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So the "soft life" means that she wants a man to finance her lifestyle, while she brings little to nothing to the table?
While she gets to act an ass and fool “outside”. Be out here with no/minimal concern for the dude helping her achieve this “soft life”, meanwhile he needs to be able to take care of her needs; financially and emotionally. Bring her peace, while she doesn’t give a damn if she’s bringing him peace or not.

I’m speaking on Summer Walker.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The men in those communities are masculine and know their role so yea you will find it more in their community than the bc
If you want to go then go. You honestly won't be missed. But you ain't got to lie to kick it and neither does Dustpan Summer. The only thing I will say is that black men aren't as oppressive towards their women but maybe that was a mistake. :manny:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Those whitewomen she’s jealous of aren’t putting tattoos on their face. Those that are, are in the damn near same spot she’s in, although she’s in a decent position due to her music career.

If she wants a white or Spanish guy, she’s not getting Rhett, Henry, or Juan Carlos. She’s getting the trash, just like she chooses to deal with now. If she gets a white boy with money, it’ll be a white boy that’s a trust fund/inheritance baby that likely has a habit, and is a few incidents from being kicked out his family. Likely just as trash with women.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Asian men are supposedly doing the things we are not doing yet their women still prefer white men who are not doing great , why:jbhmm:Because all these women crave WHITE vaildation but feel guilty about it so have to gaslight ethnic men(mostly black) into thinking they are not high value enough, when they were never really checking for the average or even above average men in their commumity.

Eboni K. Williams is a prime example....are CAC's she dated fortune 500? award winning writers? nope regular Brad's. You can fool a lot of brehs many have their heads buried in the sand and were raised with a guilt complex by their mothers. Can't fool a breh like me, I observe everything and everyone carefully and look for the essential truth in all situations. The choices women are making and the narratives that accompany these choices don't add up, the math is not mathing. Get your fukking story straight, because you look pathetic out there.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
In b4 dudes come in here with, “ :bryan:but black women think all the nice black men are lames and corny”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Asian men are supposedly doing the things we are not doing yet their women still prefer white men who are not doing great , why:jbhmm:Because all these women crave WHITE vaildation but feel guilty about it so have to gaslight ethnic men(mostly black) into thinking they are not high value enough, when they were never really checking for the average or even above average men in their commumity.

Eboni K. Williams is a prime example....are CAC's she dated fortune 500? award winning writers? nope regular Brad's. You can fool a lot of brehs many have their heads buried in the sand and were raised with a guilt complex by their mothers. Can't fool a breh like me, I observe everything and everyone carefully and look for the essential truth in all situations. The choices women are making and the narratives that accompany these choices don't add up, the math is not mathing. Get your fukking story straight, because you look pathetic out there.
The brown skinned AMERICAN women who claim to hate straight white women actually fold the easiest to straight white men too lmao. There’s a Pocahontas meme about it.

I’d only believe their militance if they were FOB or mainlander educated in their own country, otherwise yeah they trying to cover for a fetish

Last edited: