"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The brown skinned AMERICAN women who claim to hate straight white women actually fold the easiest to straight white men too lmao. There’s a Pocahontas meme about it.

I’d only believe their militance if they were FOB, otherwise yeah they trying to cover for a fetish
If u average male cac in canadaa
U can literally smash any black women up here

I swear

Balla

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
I believe she actually mentioned breh on a song too.

:russ: :mjlol:

Yas

Banned
Daps
True or false you can find more black stay at home moms than non-black in the western world? Because that's pretty much all I said, y'all come for black women all the time about being masculine so I can't say other groups of men are more masculine.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
True or false you can find more black stay at home moms than non-black in the western world? Because that's pretty much all I said, y'all come for black women all the time about being masculine so I can't say other groups of men are more masculine.
That's not what you said. You claimed other men were more masculine (divestor/white supremacist talking point) outright. Don't back track now. :skip:

That said, black women themselves pride themselves on traits that they themselves equate with and consider masculine. The concept of a strong independent woman is entirely based within that. Even in the media y'all champion movies called "the woman king" and so on. Then you get mad when people smile and nod with your rhetoric? Okay. :mjlol:

And finally, the white man is the one who calls you masculine more than anyone else, he's the one who continues to push for you to be seen as masculine with endless psyops, media pushes, and infiltrative memes. He even came up for you the "angry black lady" concept and constantly equates you with angry monkeys. Then you turn around and put him on a pedestal, and call him "masculine", more so than others too. :wow:

Honestly I don't even know why you're even here at this point. Go to LSA find yourself a Juan or a Brad along the way.:heh:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Wtf is a soft life?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...dumb logic on the first page already, I have not read past the first page, but I assume the thread has foolishness on all 7 pages

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
False. Are you daft? Just by the population differences alone, White women are the majority of stay at home moms in the western world. Do you really think about the statements you make, or do you just throw shyt at a wall and hope some of it sticks?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That's not what you said. You claimed other men were more masculine (divestor/white supremacist talking point) outright. Don't back track now. :skip:

That said, black women themselves pride themselves on traits that they themselves equate with and consider masculine. The concept of a strong independent woman is entirely based within that. Even in the media y'all champion movies called "the woman king" and so on. Then you get mad when people smile and nod with your rhetoric? Okay. :mjlol:

And finally, the white man is the one who calls you masculine more than anyone else, he's the one who continues to push for you to be seen as masculine with endless psyops, media pushes, and infiltrative memes. He even came up for you the "angry black lady" concept and constantly equates you with angry monkeys. Then you turn around and put him on a pedestal, and call him "masculine", more so than others too. :wow:

Honestly I don't even know why you're even here at this point. Go to LSA find yourself a Juan or a Brad along the way.:heh:

She can’t qualify lol.

Yas

Banned
Daps

They are when it comes to their community. Black women formed pride in being masculine because men in their communities were failing. A group of men that complain about the white man,weave and trying to leech off of another man's community can never entirely be masculine. I don't even date out of my race I just avoid black guys with a victim mindset so not sure why you would assume I'm a swirler.