"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
09FRUITVENDOR-Falcon-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
Spanish woman living the soft life
Bushwick station dollar churros
:blessed:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see just as many white and Latino men in KS samuels comments. Hell white men had the monopoly on dating advice and pick up artists before the manosphere popped off. These hoze in for a rude ass awakening if they think these other men are just gonna do whatever they say

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol this a damn lie…….

24/42/64

These are the percentages of children by ethnicity raised in single parent homes.

(Excluding Asians. I guess Summer doesn’t fukk with them.)

Guess which number is which group?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When love and hip hop and the real housewives show got popular 10 + years ago I thought it was just online bird points, but slowly but surely in real life I've noticed the change for the next few years.

It's women working at Burger King having the same dating expectations as they see some chick on tv have.

Some chick I know that don't got shyt going on said that you must be a baller to get with her and I'm like you don't have shyt going on how you saying that?

Bruh, it's because somewhere along the way, those types of shows stopped being presented as sideshow style entertainment, and legitimately started being seen as aspirational content for some people.

Just as brehs out here parrot talking points from whatever male relationship expert is in style at the time, women are doing the same shyt with the bullshyt ass posts they see on their timeline, and get fed to them by traditional media.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Wants a soft life aka be provided for but probably can't boil water or feels like catering to a man is beneath her

Rnbabble
We got people in our community running around with god complexes but we ain’t got hospitals or grocery stores.

That kings and queens shyt made it worse because instead of empowerment it made people act like mini despots/tyrant. “Show me a tyrant, I’ll show you someone on their way to being deposed”

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I see just as many white and Latino men in KS samuels comments. Hell white men had the monopoly on dating advice and pick up artists before the manosphere popped off. These hoze in for a rude ass awakening if they think these other men are just gonna do whatever they say
i may be wrong because i was still a teen at the time but I thought they were copying the advice Tariq Nasheed and some of those other pimp books that were coming out in the early 2000s. But yeah white dudes are out here complaining about their women being masculine too

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She’ll be surprised and then get upset when reality hits and found out those white women and Hispanic women she thinks living comfortable , are married to men that are regular 9-5 landscapers or Walmart managers and say she can’t married a man like that..

Not all other race of women are living the life of luxury and struggling just like the rest of the world
Or they're living a life that's comfortable for their income range and are content with that. They're not chasing that fantasy IG life of excess and more. That's what's destroying these women's minds