Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I peeped this too. Wasn't too mad at it to be honest :patrice: I guess cause she wasnt believable as a stud :pachaha:

At least Mackey and Goldsberry did their thing as a black couple for most of the series :manny:

THE POINT IS
TV WOULD HAVE YOU THINKING 50%
OF THE BLACK POPULATION ARE fakkitS.
:devil:
:evil:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I really was not a fan of that black mirror ep with Mackie and the other guy. I disagreed with the argument they were pushing, and severely disliked that they used black folks to be the proxy. I didn't bother watching another ep after that.

Them making Kaldur gay in the young justice animated show pissed me off too.. bc he already had the least character development of the OG cast but they gave him potential at the veeeerrry end of season 1 years ago by seemingly giving him a black girlfriend, but they ignored that in s2 and made him a batty boy in s3.

Now hearing you guys mention these other shows as well.... :snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really was not a fan of that black mirror ep with Mackie and the other guy. I disagreed with the argument they were pushing, and severely disliked that they used black folks to be the proxy. I didn't bother watching another ep after that.

Them making Kaldur gay in the young justice animated show pissed me off too.. bc he already had the least character development of the OG cast but they gave him potential at the veeeerrry end of season 1 years ago by seemingly giving him a black girlfriend, but they ignored that in s2 and made him a batty boy in s3.

Now hearing you guys mention these other shows as well.... :snoop:
It was actually the best ep of Black Mirror that season. Very lackluster season. I actually thought that episode was very funny for some reason.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
then there’s this one

You most skipped my other post,,, that's the dude I was talking about in this post \/ :russ::dame::dame::dame:

Breh, I just seen a new Pre HIV pill commercial ,,,,,,,,,,, these motherfukkers got some AA gay dude with hair braided up like this talking, :dame:
:mjpls:

styles-7.JPG