Tips on high blood pressure? The bottom number is 3 digits which I've never had happen before

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
WzY9hiZO3RvV.jpg

I work out and I'm physically stronger than I've ever been

But I have been stressed and barely sleeping

My sister is 25 and she's slim and had a stroke, so it's not really just a flabbynsick thing. Not looking good for me
My whole family has high cholesterol and BP. All of us have BMI under 25%.
:mjcry:
It’s the Garifuna blood brother. Too much hudut and coconut milk.
:manny:
That being said, all four of my grandparents made it past 90 years old. No stroke nor heart attack. Straight natural causes.
:mjgrin:
Do what you can to get it lower!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This thread should be pinned, if not just for the knowledge being kicked let alone the reminder that most of us need to really be on a conscious enough kick to alter/edit our diets/lifestyles to avoid stroking out, myself included despite my journey to lower my shyts drastically like OP.​

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My diet isn't great

I thought that since I go to the gym a lot and lift heavy, I could eat whatever
:francis:
Dawg.

Diet is like 80%. You could eat clean and not lift a weight and be healthier.

More leafy greens, grapefruit (but not if they are putting you on blood pressure meds!), cardio, not just weights…and REDUCE STRESS (be more stoic and don’t take things personally). Stress is the biggest thing

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Resting pulse rate at 69 is good even in spite of the high systolic and diastolic numbers.

Your heart is strong, key point here..there is an issue with your circulatory system that needs to be addressed.

First thing to look at would be diet and weight, experiment with varying diets. If you’re active in the gym, you also need to look at HYDRATION along with that..buy some Celtic Salt and take a very small pinch of it, let it dissolve on your tongue then drink your water to help with the transfusion of minerals between the cells. Protein heavy diets require good attention to fluid intake to maintain adequate hydration.

Cayenne pepper and fresh raw garlic are extremely good heart healthy items to consume in regard to heart health and circulation. You can also get some Nitric Acid, this naturally helps the arteries dilate and allows more oxygen to be carried through the bloodstream helping to lower blood pressure.

Also another thing to remember is that posture affects breathing which affects oxygen intake which in turn affects the heart and blood pressure. Strong core muscles allows for a person to breath fully, deeply without effort..you’ll be surprised how many people don’t pay attention to how they breathe and how the correlates to a myriad of adverse health effects.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh 180/110 u are urged to seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY.

U should probably take advantage of this current reading as the most high giving ur ass a head start.

Go to the ER man. Whatever the cost its not like u can take that shyt with u. :ufdup:
:patrice: i'd stop at an Urgent Care before an ER

an ER is gonna hit you with a low priority :unimpressed: anyway, if you go for blood pressure

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
This thread should be pinned, if not just for the knowledge being kicked let alone the reminder that most of us need to really be on a conscious enough kick to alter/edit our diets/lifestyles to avoid stroking out, myself included despite my journey to lower my shyts drastically like OP.​

Quoted for emphasis. Also helps to keep tabs on OP.

Daps
I forgot to mention this but once when my brothers bp skyrocketed, I had to rush him to the ER and the doctor did say that if we hadn't got there when we did, he would have had a stroke.

If your numbers are still high, go to the emergency room.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

an ER is gonna hit you with a low priority :unimpressed: anyway, if you go for blood pressure
Yeah good point. Less wait time, cheaper bill, and if breh does need to be admitted having been referred from urgent care could potentially bump him up the list.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah good point. Less wait time, cheaper bill, and if breh does need to be admitted having been referred from urgent care could potentially bump him up the list.

Nah I gotta disagree.

I had heart palpitations like 4 years ago....went to urgent care and they misdiagnosed me with some life threatening shyt....had me in the ER like :damn: "this man is about to DIE!!!!"

ER ran literally a couple tests and :unimpressed: "urgent care is wildly incompetent", it ended up being too much caffeine or some completely innocuous shyt.

$5,000 off that dumb shyt. Urgent care is clown shoes half the time. Not saying all but you gotta be careful.

Fred.