Tips on high blood pressure? The bottom number is 3 digits which I've never had happen before

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's no more fast food for me. My dumbass has been door dashing consistently for a minute(had a rough, rough week last week and just felt helpless). Check the sodium count on your average meal...I can't do it anymore.
The only way they make that fake ass food taste halfway decent is they fill it with salt, sugar, and partially Hydronated seed oils. add in the plastcs and it slowly kills you

Most brehs haven't ate a real meal in months.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nah, you have to cut the salt, especially if you're black or have a family history of hypertension.

This is probably just some white guy that doesn't happen to be sensitive to salt but that doesn't apply to everybody.
Your body actually needs salt but you definitely gotta watch your intake. There was an informative video I seen about Blood pressure if I find it I’ll link it here

Daps
The only way they make that fake ass food taste halfway decent is they fill it with salt, sugar, and partially Hydronated seed oils. add in the plastcs and it slowly kills you

Most brehs haven't ate a real meal in months.
Not to mention how our taste buds have been corrupted by all those high concnetrations of additives that natural fruits and foods now appear as if they lack "flavour" when the truth is our taste buds are on crack

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention how our taste buds have been corrupted by all those high concnetrations of additives that natural fruits and foods now appear as if they lack "flavour" when the truth is our taste buds are on crack
Yep the Flavor industry of Delaware have really dialed in this. Cheese Balls ( pause) are the worlds most profitable (non) food. It's made out of puffed cheese and corn and you can eat a ton without feeling full.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Late but brehs go to ER if your BP is high or you’re having symptoms from high blood pressure. Urgent Care is not equipped to deal with that. 9/10 they’re sending you to ER anyway.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
@hex had a rule which was eat what you want three times a week. I'm gonna exercise that after two weeks of being safe...but it won't be crap
I can dig it. My follow up since my diagnosis is March 19th. I'll follow this diet until I get my new levels checked. I weighed myself this afternoon. I was 290 at my diagnosis now I'm down to 257.8

I'll walk another mile today after this salad