Tinychat: ColiWorld

Ness

Banned
Daps
He said something along the lines of Strawberry is "closer" to black culture than all the black women on thecoli because she visits Jamaica and cooks jerk chicken and then asked me if I could make collard greens.

He went on to say that we're pretty much jealous of her "authentic love" for black men and if she were a white male praising black women the hate wouldn't be the same. And made sure to repeat several times that he wasn't trolling. :yeshrug:
I was trollin wit the jerk chicken thing idiot but my thesis remains the same.

Yall hate for her is largely based on her jus being an unreserved white chick with an affinity for black men and black culture, and yall being dumb followers not being to form a personal opinion.

Ness

Banned
Daps
@Bless't proved him right.
Dat cac kept slappin the fact he dated a black chick in out face for months but it aint stop the coli chicks from being friendly wit him

Its funny how they embraced and even caped for him from the start, but wit Starwberry it was instant dislike and they tryna say they not hypocrites

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I was trollin wit the jerk chicken thing idiot but my thesis remains the same.

Yall hate for her is largely based on her jus being an unreserved white chick with an affinity for black men and black culture, and yall being dumb followers not being to form a personal opinion.

You can call me an idiot all you want, I dislike the woman for the reasons I stated several times.

For one, appreciating a black man should go far beyond whether he can run fast or sing. Black men are innovators and creators. When I say I appreciate black men it's not for their physique. I appreciate men like Fred Jones, George Washington Carver, Bayard Rustin, William Hastie… She could've even said Barack Obama, but she talks about sex drive and posts videos of Usain Bolt and James Brown and you defend her? I do not like her and I have every right not to.

Don't tell me I don't have a personal opinion when you don't know shyt about how I feel.

Ness

Banned
Daps
Remember that strawberry exposure thread? Half these nikkas was in her inbox but still talk down to black women. Kind of backward shyt is that? But you what I'll let them eat. :sas2:
Its kinda sad that ur only quality is ur thickness

Cuz otherwise u dumb as fukk. The kinda thot a nikka fukks and never calls back