Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
What's wrong with Canada? :dwillhuh:
Its a pretty good country :patrice:

And our national sport is hockey btw.
How u so polite with me but sound like a scorned bytch when u talking to a female? I'm on your ass now you ugly bytch. and you're african.. U play fukking soccer and your parents would kill u if they saw how u behave on the Internet :umad:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
*Puts on cape*

08-gif.gif

@ChocolateQueen made this thread so she is forever cool with me.

Spin-Off Black Women.....Did You Compliment A Black Man Today?

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Its kinda sad that ur only quality is ur thickness

Cuz otherwise u dumb as fukk. The kinda thot a nikka fukks and never calls back

:mjlol:

nikka you're the same depressed, lonley, 23 year old c00n, pming every Coli women (including nikkas) your dikk picture/video and bytch about how you are ugly and why your hairline receding.

The same nikka who took a picture of himself with a wig on:mjlol:. Do yourself a favor honey and go jump off the Ambassador bridge in Ontario and kill yourself because no one is going miss you. Not even your mother, father, uncle, aunts, boyfriend, dog, and cat. nikka you're a waste of air. You're a waste of life. Just kill yourself. :queen:

I felt sorry for you so I gave you a fake azz compliment to boost up your self esteem. I'm the same age as you with my own house and car. Work for a living and you still living with your parents? No girlfriend, no job, broke, and depressed. Just kill yourself. :yes:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

nikka you're the same depressed, lonley, 23 year old c00n, pming every Coli women (including nikkas) your dikk picture/video and bytch about how you are ugly and why your hairline receding.

The same nikka who took a picture of himself with a wig on:mjlol:. Do yourself a favor honey and go jump off the Ambassador bridge in Ontario and kill yourself because no one is going miss you. Not even your mother, father, uncle, aunts, boyfriend, dog, and cat. nikka you're a waste of air. You're a waste of life. Just kill yourself. :queen:

I felt sorry for you so I gave you a fake azz compliment to boost up your self esteem. I'm the same age as you with my own house and car. Work for a living and you still living with your parents? No girlfriend, no job, broke, and depressed. Just kill yourself. :yes:

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

Time for mi to log off.

Ness

Banned
Daps

This is funny becuz u kno absolutely kno nuttin about me. :pachaha:

How u gon try to use my own trollin agaisnt me when its exactly jus dat, trollin :pachaha:

U see why I call u a retarded thot :pachaha:

Clearly all ur worth is located in ur ass and thighs. None in ur upside down maybach logo shaped head :pachaha:

U rly think havin an apartment and car at 23 makes u someone? :pachaha:

U sound like the type of IG thot that posts Drake lyrics as motivational quotes :pachaha:

I didnt kno u knew every member of my family or my apparently non existing friends and girlfriend(altho we broke up a month and a half ago :manny:) :pachaha:

I wore a wig? Ugly? Receiding hairline? Ok, show me pics of all of these :pachaha:

Meanwhile I can actually look up ur username and pull up pics of u being a butterface that looks like a Antz the movie character
And a multitude of posts that show that theres a very high likelihood a chromosone was missin at ur birth :mjlol:

Fall back and go back to being the lil corny coli matchmaker u usually r. U steppin out of ur intellectual zone :mjlol:

Last edited: