Tinychat: ColiWorld

Prynce

Daps
:mjlol:

nikka you're the same depressed, lonley, 23 year old c00n, pming every Coli women (including nikkas) your dikk picture/video and bytch about how you are ugly and why your hairline receding.

The same nikka who took a picture of himself with a wig on:mjlol:. Do yourself a favor honey and go jump off the Ambassador bridge in Ontario and kill yourself because no one is going miss you. Not even your mother, father, uncle, aunts, boyfriend, dog, and cat. nikka you're a waste of air. You're a waste of life. Just kill yourself. :queen:

I felt sorry for you so I gave you a fake azz compliment to boost up your self esteem. I'm the same age as you with my own house and car. Work for a living and you still living with your parents? No girlfriend, no job, broke, and depressed. Just kill yourself. :yes:
:damn:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

nikka you're the same depressed, lonley, 23 year old c00n, pming every Coli women (including nikkas) your dikk picture/video and bytch about how you are ugly and why your hairline receding.

The same nikka who took a picture of himself with a wig on:mjlol:. Do yourself a favor honey and go jump off the Ambassador bridge in Ontario and kill yourself because no one is going miss you. Not even your mother, father, uncle, aunts, boyfriend, dog, and cat. nikka you're a waste of air. You're a waste of life. Just kill yourself. :queen:

I felt sorry for you so I gave you a fake azz compliment to boost up your self esteem. I'm the same age as you with my own house and car. Work for a living and you still living with your parents? No girlfriend, no job, broke, and depressed. Just kill yourself. :yes:
giphy.gif