Tinychat: ColiWorld

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@Bless't proved him right.

Oh yeah? Now while I haven't been actively posting here in quite a while I do not recall that poster saying nikka, talking shyt about black men or consistently talking about black women's sex drive. I don't recall him making a forced appreciation thread and posting videos of athletes and singers to show his love for black women.

What I remember about him is that he doesn't defend his girlfriend in situations where he feels she was insulted. Tell me how the two were the same and point me in the direction of where coli women were defending him and calling him a king.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah? Now while I haven't been actively posting here in quite a while I do not recall that poster saying nikka, talking shyt about black men or consistently talking about black women's sex drive. I don't recall him making a forced appreciation thread and posting videos of athletes and singers to show his love for black women.

What I remember about him is that he doesn't defend his girlfriend in situations where he feels she was insulted. Tell me how the two were the same and point me in the direction of where coli women were defending him and calling him a king.

Complete strawman

This is what was said:

if she were a white male praising black women the hate wouldn't be the same.

And turned out to be more than true. In fact, the BW on this site showered him with love.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's not a straw man, the reason she's hated as far as I know is because of the things she says. And it's not only coli women who dislike her.

I don't like Strawberry but she got hate before she revealed herself to be a racist, mostly from non-Jamaican BM.

Interesting @Bless't fetishization of BW was met with the opposite reaction by many BW on here even after it became apparent what he was doing.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I don't like Strawberry but she got hate before she revealed herself to be a racist, mostly from non-Jamaican BM.

Interesting @Bless't fetishization of BW was met with the opposite reaction by many BW on here even after it became apparent what he was doing.

So why is it that black women are the ones who care called out for hating her?

I can't say anything about blesst because I never noticed him talking about black women, if there's a thread id be interested in it being linked.

Ness

Banned
Daps
I'm wack but you've been recycling the same insults another nikka said three years ago? Ok. :tu:

You wearing a durag is embarrassing, you might as well wear a scarf since you want to be a bytch so bad. And I didn't make fun of your origins, I give a fukk less about them, I did however tell you to go back to your country. Maybe someone there can teach you to have some pride since your deadbeat dad and ain't shyt mom apparently couldn't.

You have the audacity to disrespect a group of black women and a culture that you know nothing about, you second hand Canadian trash. You get your validation from a white woman knowing how to cook a dish and saying black men are good athletes and entertainers.

Now go ahead and claim I'm mad, like you tried to do cinna, because you can't grasp the fact that you're a c00n.
Not only r u not shyt for sayin wut u said but ur a hypocritical ass coward too

I would think a bytch that carries herself like Styles P would have more balls than that and be able to own up to her words

U clearly tried to call me out of my name by callin me an African in a denigratin way, and followed up by tellin me to go back to my African country

And when I call u out on it a few minutes later u try to pull off a bullshyt ass struggle spin tlmbout "no no what I meant is I want u to go back to Africa so u can learn more about ur culture" bytch if u dont take ur Bojack Horseman lookin ass back to the slums where u belong :mjlol:

Like who dis supposed to fool except maybe ur legion of simps and airheaded ass sistahood accomplices :pachaha:

And bytch plz dont try to discredit my roasting skills jus cuz ur too dumb urself to come up wit anything clever to say. Foh. Who jokes am I stealin?
gqCfX10.png

bytch could sign up as an organ donor for gums and still not run out of any for the rest of her life :dead: ole stingy ass y u got so many of em? :dead:

bytch is a NY female meme come to life. Out here soundin like a Jadakiss impersonator

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So why is it that black women are the ones who care called out for hating her?

I can't say anything about blesst because I never noticed him talking about black women, if there's a thread id be interested in it being linked.

It got deleted Another cac will come and those BW will do it again:manny:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

Ness

Banned
Daps
See dis wut im talkin about.
Dis airheaded ass possibly chromosone challenged thot has absolutely no idea wut happened but she out here blindly cheerleading for her sistahood member even tho she guilty of commitin the same c00n crimes she always goes at nikkas for :mjlol: