Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@DarlingNikki I wasnt done fryin yo ass you ole

uLBlV5p.jpg

Lookin ass

Why it look like its a game of
CsrWjbI.jpg

Goin on in ur mouth wit ur gums as stackin blocks

Why u got no kind of femininity to ur speech at all and sound like a timberland boot come to life :mjlol: ole dirty stank booty head ass

And I still wouldn't spit your way you a$$hole mouth having, durag wearing bytch. Make sure you don't wake your cousins up again tonight while you're up defending a white whore you wack b*stard.

Ness

Banned
Daps
And I still wouldn't spit your way you a$$hole mouth having, durag wearing bytch. Make sure you don't wake your cousins up again tonight while you're up defending a white whore you wack b*stard.
Ur so whack wit ur struggle disses. How long u gon keep tryin to pass wearin a durag to sleep as sumn embarrassing? :mjlol:

No wonder u had to resort to makin fun of my african origins

Im done wit yo ole donkey faced chin hair havin ass anyway

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Ur so whack wit ur struggle disses. How long u gon keep tryin to pass wearin a durag to sleep as sumn embarrassing? :mjlol:

No wonder u had to resort to makin fun of my african origins

Im done wit yo ole donkey faced chin hair havin ass anyway

I'm wack but you've been recycling the same insults another nikka said three years ago? Ok. :tu:

You wearing a durag is embarrassing, you might as well wear a scarf since you want to be a bytch so bad. And I didn't make fun of your origins, I give a fukk less about them, I did however tell you to go back to your country. Maybe someone there can teach you to have some pride since your deadbeat dad and ain't shyt mom apparently couldn't.

You have the audacity to disrespect a group of black women and a culture that you know nothing about, you second hand Canadian trash. You get your validation from a white woman knowing how to cook a dish and saying black men are good athletes and entertainers.

Now go ahead and claim I'm mad, like you tried to do cinna, because you can't grasp the fact that you're a c00n.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Talked about the nikka last night and still got him mad this afternoon.

tumblr_inline_ms5whaGFoX1qz4rgp.gif

Claim you not mad but still in your feelings the next day

Said a white bytch is immersed in black culture because she cooks jerk chicken but can't handle being called a c00n

Im done replying to this attention starved fakkit.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I'm wack but you've been recycling the same insults another nikka said three years ago? Ok. :tu:

You wearing a durag is embarrassing, you might as well wear a scarf since you want to be a bytch so bad. And I didn't make fun of your origins, I give a fukk less about them, I did however tell you to go back to your country. Maybe someone there can teach you to have some pride since your deadbeat dad and ain't shyt mom apparently couldn't.

You have the audacity to disrespect a group of black women and a culture that you know nothing about, you second hand Canadian trash. You get your validation from a white woman knowing how to cook a dish and saying black men are good athletes and entertainers.

Now go ahead and claim I'm mad, like you tried to do cinna, because you can't grasp the fact that you're a c00n.

Talked about the nikka last night and still got him mad this afternoon.

Claim you not mad but still in your feelings the next day

Said a white bytch is immersed in black culture because she cooks jerk chicken but can't handle being called a c00n

Im done replying to this attention starved fakkit.

:russ:

tumblr_n3ipbezgS31r45hmmo1_250.gif

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

He said something along the lines of Strawberry is "closer" to black culture than all the black women on thecoli because she visits Jamaica and cooks jerk chicken and then asked me if I could make collard greens.

He went on to say that we're pretty much jealous of her "authentic love" for black men and if she were a white male praising black women the hate wouldn't be the same. And made sure to repeat several times that he wasn't trolling. :yeshrug:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
He said something along the lines of Strawberry is "closer" to black culture than all the black women on thecoli because she visits Jamaica and cooks jerk chicken and then asked me if I could make collard greens.

He went on to say that we're pretty much jealous of her "authentic love" for black men and if she were a white male praising black women the hate wouldn't be the same. And made sure to repeat several times that he wasn't trolling. :yeshrug:

Yep, he's now a c00n. Can't believe nikka vouched for a whore beast. Matter of fact, I can't believe any c00n on thecoli would vouched and kiss up to a whore like strawberry. :snoop: