Tinychat: ColiWorld

Ness

Banned
Daps
lol this is why no one takes the coli serious. some ppl get a everlasting c00n label for questionable reasons, meanwhile this dumb thot from NJ can get away wit spewin clear white supremacist rhetoric for everyone to hear. :mjlol:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lol this is why no one takes the coli serious. some ppl get a everlasting c00n label for questionable reasons, meanwhile this dumb thot from NJ can get away wit spewin clear white supremacist rhetoric for everyone to hear. :mjlol:

@ me or dap me you sensitive bytch.

Next time you say a white woman is closer to black culture than black women because she can make jerk chicken don't be surprised when you get called a c00n. :yeshrug:

Ness

Banned
Daps
@ me or dap me you sensitive bytch.

Next time you say a white woman is closer to black culture than black women because she can make jerk chicken don't be surprised when you get called a c00n. :yeshrug:
i dont need to tag yo attention starved ass i knew ud come runnin at any oppurtunity to get cheerleaded by ur nation of simps and fellow coli ladies :mjlol:

u live for dis shyt. dis y ur up at 2 am yellin thru ur mic like the fatherless retarded horse lookin hoe u are

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
i dont need to tag yo attention starved ass i knew ud come runnin at any oppurtunity to get cheerleaded by ur nation of simps and fellow coli ladies :mjlol:

u live for dis shyt. dis y ur up at 2 am yellin thru ur mic like the fatherless retarded horse lookin hoe u are

Just because you don't have any bass in your voice doesn't mean I was yelling you p*ssy ass nikka.

Talk about attention starved while you sending pictures of your dikk to anything with a pulse. bytch bye.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
esj4nt.jpg

nikka still in the same room as me but tip toeing to a forum to talk shyt. You're wack as fukk, I don't have shyt else to say to you.

Ness

Banned
Daps
Just because you don't have any bass in your voice doesn't mean I was yelling you p*ssy ass nikka.

Talk about attention starved while you sending pictures of your dikk to anything with a pulse. bytch bye.
dont put ur overly masculine features on me u hoe :mjlol:

ole nasty ass donkey from shrek lookin uncivilized wilderbeast

if ur daddy existed hed be sheddin tears of disappointment