Tinashe says "Black Community Doesn't Fully Accept" her

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
she really need drop the tape for exposure:ld:then drop a album about fuk'n.... she should go the adina howard route :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the fact she make pop music and do shyt like this is why black people don't fukk with her. She should have took a page from weekend and Drake and made music targeted for white folks.
Rihanna and Nicki make pop music

Nicki did this and went plat 3 times
Nicki-Minaj-Loves-Fried-Chicken-1436154677.jpg

So yeah, lets not act like any of this shyt matters

She's right.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Right cause there was no trash back then, everything was honey & gold :duck:
I don't see anything about her music that would of stood out compared to what was coming out back then.

I really don't care to argue about this though. I've only heard two songs from her and I didn't like them at all. That's not enough for me to peruse her catalogue like that. And considering what I listen to regularly probably nothing that would even register on my radar...and I listen to alot of music. I don't care about this either way.
:yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas gon be mad when I say this, but Tinashe as far as looks go >>>>>>>>> both Beyonce' and Rihanna.

tinashe-1475180909-compressed.jpg

tinashe.jpg

tinashe-kachingwe-at-mtv-video-music-awards_2.jpg

gallery-1467021354-tinashe-bet-awards-2016-01.jpg

Tinashe:-BET-Awards-2016--01.jpg

Tinashe:-BET-Awards-2016--06.jpg

FFN_RIJ_BET2016_062616_52105201.jpg

CmAf5RMWkAET3rc.jpg

nah man...hollywood makeup aside she really don't look that different from most mixed chicks you meet. I was just looking at a underground rap fb video with a girl that look smack like her in maybe 5 years :laugh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
There's a reoccurring debate over whether mixed people are black had every other day here, yet you have idiots running in here to deny this chic's claim that she's not accepted by everyone in the black community:heh:
what does "accepted" mean? She just not that good. She has no real hits. Don't nobody care if she mixed she's just a not a top tier act. I only know of her from singing America the Beautiful at Wrestlemania. Otherwise, she has not hits or no buzz. SMH @ "accepted". The irony in your post is you used a Drake smilie and he mixed.LOL

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Does the white community "fully accept" her? :mjpls:

One sentence she claims to be a "mixed woman" and then the next sentence she says she sees herself "as a black woman." Which one is it?

I don't like when "mixed" people try to blame their internal inadequacies and hangups on black people. Because they never do the same with white people. That's cowardly and low-key white supremacist.

They shift blame to black people because:

A. They know deep down they're not considered white...even with a white parent. So, they know that "mixed" sh#t is a lie. They know the world considers them to be black.

B. They know black people are the easier target. All black people will/can do is talk sh#t on social media. White people can turn off her career.

Peace

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
JerseyBoy23 said:
She took it a bit too far but let's be honest the pop world is only letting Beyonce and Rihanna in, every other black female singer that has come in the game in the last 5 years has been hurting.

Well, that's because the vast majority of them can't sing and have no talent aside from looking good on IG.......:manny:

Tinashe has a bit of talent, but brings nothing new to the genre that we haven't heard before.

If she were a rapper, people would be calling her an industry plant.​

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
There's a reoccurring debate over whether mixed people are black had every other day here, yet you have idiots running in here to deny this chic's claim that she's not accepted by everyone in the black community:heh:
:beli:
The Coli is hardly indicative of the Black community in the real world, especially on this subject.

Ain't nobody holding that girl down cuz she's light skinned. Hell the only reason nikkas even talk about her on here is her looks so let's keep it stack.

She on some crybaby tragic mulatto :mjpls: shyt cuz it's easier to throw the Black community under the bus than acknowledge your music is wack or get at them industry White folks who ain't marketing her right.