Tinashe says "Black Community Doesn't Fully Accept" her

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what does "accepted" mean? She just not that good. She has no real hits. Don't nobody care if she mixed she's just a not a top tier act. I only know of her from singing America the Beautiful at Wrestlemania. Otherwise, she has not hits or no buzz. SMH @ "accepted". The irony in your post is you used a Drake smilie and he mixed.LOL
Take your hand off your hips and calm down. I didn't say anything about her music. My comment was about her quote talking about how she doesn't feel fully accepted in the black community. Why would any of you deny that when there are many people here who constantly talk about how they don't feel that mixed/biracial people are black? It's like you people are mad that she's telling the truth.
:beli:
The Coli is hardly indicative of the Black community in the real world, especially on this subject.
A lot of you are just so bytchmade and full of shyt that you don't know even know what the truth is. Cats like you just talk. There are black people who don't consider mixed/biracial to be black. That's not even up for debate.

Daps
lol @ how many people rush in to call her music trash and lowkey admit they've never listened to it at the same time.

Proving her point :whistle:

Exactly. People just hating just because, but be the first ones talking about they want something different besides beyonce & Rihanna.:heh:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
:comeon: corny broad puts out wack music.

its amazing how quick these hybrids are to point out their issues with the black community but never with their cracker half:patrice:

They learn it from their cac parent. You know how cacs will have a mixed child and have said mixed child not only identify as black but take limited resources from the black community, yet won't stand up and try to get their mulatto child access to the wealth in their cac community. Instead of the cac parent challenging their racist cac community on its racism they rather not rock the boat, and their white privilege, they dump their mixed kid on the black community. You never hear cacs in IR relationships challenge white supremacy or criticize the white community, so why would their mixed offspring?

But I digress. Anyways I wasn't aware she was entitled support and dollars from black people, especially since she makes pop music. Why not call out white people? They are the majority, they listen to pop music, and she's half cac. Oh yeah, see above. Way to alienate black people, she unjustly called us out and came for Bey and Rih. Good luck with that.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why the fuss then?

Why complain about her needing blacks then, when whites have accepted her....Shouldn't she be calling out the whites for not buying/supporting her.

It's more of them that buy music than it is blacks I heard
She wants black peoole to prop her up so cacs can buy into her.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They learn it from their cac parent. You know how cacs will have a mixed child and have said mixed child not only identify as black but take limited resources from the black community, yet won't stand up and try to get their mulatto child access to the wealth in their cac community. Instead of the cac parent challenging their racist cac community on its racism they rather not rock the boat, and their white privilege, they dump their mixed kid on the black community. You never hear cacs in IR relationships challenge white supremacy or criticize the white community, so why would their mixed offspring?

But I digress. Anyways I wasn't aware she was entitled support and dollars from black people, especially since she makes pop music. Why not call out white people? They are the majority, they listen to pop music, and she's half cac. Oh yeah, see above. Way to alienate black people, she unjustly called us out and came for Bey and Rih. Good luck with that.
She must have not heard about what the Hive and Navy do to chicks' careers.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A couple of things. 1, her music is bland and predictable but so is a lot of other acts who are shoved down our throats 24/7.

She is right about it only being a lane for Beyonce' and Rihanna.

For some reason, in our community, there's only room for Beyonce and Rihanna and for the longest, it was just Beyonce' and to some extent, it still is just Beyonce, because while Rihanna has her lane, she still ain't on "Beyonce's" status.

I like Tinashe as far as her looks go, but her music is as bland as it gets. However, I don't see how her music can't be promoted and pushed more than a lot of these other artists who don't possess a 1 half of the amount of talent she does have as a singer and dancer.

Tinashe needs a better writing team and new direction in sound. Cause her music ain't got that 1-2 punch it needs to really knock people on their asses.

But I agree w/ her comment about it only being a "Beyonce' and Rihanna" thing. She's right.
She went and I really wish y'all clown nikkas would stop with this " community" bullshyt like we all think alike. fukking dummies smfh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Take your hand off your hips and calm down. I didn't say anything about her music. My comment was about her quote talking about how she doesn't feel fully accepted in the black community. Why would any of you deny that when there are many people here who constantly talk about how they don't feel that mixed/biracial people are black? It's like you people are mad that she's telling the truth.
A lot of you are just so bytchmade and full of shyt that you don't know even know what the truth is. Cats like you just talk. There are black people who don't consider mixed/biracial to be black. That's not even up for debate.
untie your cape as well. She's directly connecting her failures on black people not "accepting" her. In the article it says she's try to switch over to pop and edm as well, but "black people" is her response for failing there as well. She's blaming black people because she's just not a stand out artist. Do you understand how silly and vague it is to say "black people don't accept me". Like what do you mean by "accept"? Are black people supposed to prop up a garbage artist just because they black? Again, maybe she needs to just make better music and stop blaming fans and earn fans. And you fell for that bullshyt "im the lightskin victim" shyt.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
The shyt nikkas say behind a s/n
:mjlol:

Most black folks roll with the one drop rule, and the ones who don't definitely don't have enough pull and influence to affect this broads career.

But keep :cape:tho with these emotional ass rants, I'm sure she appreciates it, where ever she is
:mjlol:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She took it a bit too far but let's be honest the pop world is only letting Beyonce and Rihanna in, every other black female singer that has come in the game in the last 5 years has been hurting.

Nicki Minaj??? And don't say she isn't pop cause she is

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Huh?

And we all don't think alike, hence the reason for this thread.
Its no huh stop with the community bullshyt. You aren't stupid so you should understand exactly what I said previously because its plain English.

Edit: fukking auto correct on that bold part and it meant to say she's wrong