Tinashe says "Black Community Doesn't Fully Accept" her

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colorism.... :wow:

Tinashe too talented for these ungrateful mf :mjcry: dragging her down cause of jealously and predjudice

The Weeknd was smart. He said fukk that RnB shyt and skipped right to pop. Didn't have to deal with unnecessary hate or people trying to compartmentalize him. And the best part is he can still make rnb whenever he wants

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She took it a bit too far but let's be honest the pop world is only letting Beyonce and Rihanna in, every other black female singer that has come in the game in the last 5 years has been hurting.
It's really not room for more then a few people aren't buying music like that and when they do its streaming.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
When I hear artists talk like this and blame their mediocrity and lack of success on Black people, it makes me not want to listen nor support them even more. I think its reckless to speak that way so publicly.

Did it occur to her that her music sucks or that she isnt that great a singer? I think SZA has a better chance than her at this point. She needs to blame her record label, production, stylists, etc. So easy to blame Black ppl. Loser.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
She right to a certain extent.

I seen some black women hate on her for no legit reason other than her looks.

It is true that there seems to be just Beyonce & Rihanna then everybody else. :yeshrug:

It's unfortunate considering she really is a talented artist/performer.:francis:

Tinashe is a dime bag of Reggie. I don't care how you slice it.

I'll take the bitter black woman trope for 200, Alex