Tinashe says "Black Community Doesn't Fully Accept" her

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gon be mad when I say this, but Tinashe as far as looks go >>>>>>>>> both Beyonce' and Rihanna.

tinashe-1475180909-compressed.jpg

tinashe.jpg

tinashe-kachingwe-at-mtv-video-music-awards_2.jpg

gallery-1467021354-tinashe-bet-awards-2016-01.jpg

Tinashe:-BET-Awards-2016--01.jpg

Tinashe:-BET-Awards-2016--06.jpg

FFN_RIJ_BET2016_062616_52105201.jpg

CmAf5RMWkAET3rc.jpg
:whoo:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I get immediate :mjpls: vibes from her
It's all starting to make sense now.

With comments like these, I'm making no distinguishing marks between her and her white counterparts like Katy Perry.

Use black people as a come up, then when shyt doesn't work out as planned, go on a rant saying we don't support you.

Black people still support quality over quantity.

Daps
Man that first sentence alone is worth disregarding everything else you write

On top of that you pick the WOAT examples....Kreyshawn= gimmick, TJames = gimmick, Chief Keef =short term
wave/gimmick. And he pretty much got himself dropped not showing up to his own video shoots and gettin locked up :dead:
:salute:

I'mma just support good music and the artists that make them. It's just women are the biggest consumers of music it makes no sense how female artists drown like this. Chicks would rather spend their money to hear future take shots at his baby mommas than music marketed for them. It's weird.

You don't get it lol What difference does it make whether it's a gimmick, prophet or relic? Are you selling or are you not? I gave you examples of people who have had comparable amounts of success to Tinashe who got dropped yet Tinashe has been lucky enough for that not to be her fate yet. This isn't a discussion about artistry so it has no place in this conversation. Tinashe is on social media like every other week talking bad her fans who don't support her because there is a disconnect between her and the buying public. It's ok to be passionate about someone you like but objectivity usually bears the best results

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get it lol What difference does it make whether it's a gimmick, prophet or relic? Are you selling or are you not? I gave you examples of people who have had comparable amounts of success to Tinashe who got dropped yet Tinashe has been lucky enough for that not to be her fate yet. This isn't a discussion about artistry so it has no place in this conversation. Tinashe is on social media like every other week talking bad her fans who don't support her because there is a disconnect between her and the buying public. It's ok to be passionate about someone you like but objectivity usually bears the best results
Never use the word objectivity again bro, by all objective standards you're a hater.

The fact that she's even releasing a 2nd album makes her bigger than those three, never mind the plaques she has that Tjames and fukkin kreyshawn dont

You already showed your true colors with the fukk artistry statement, why would I take you seriously when you follow that up with name dropping Kreyshawn and Trindad James afterward? :skip: beat it

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why be a musician in 2017 man? Ain't no point really..

It's really rough out chea bruh......if you are doing music you better have a PLAN B as @Sagat has

i use to be in the promotion/management game.......im glad i still got a roof over my head :whew:

i recall sitting on a meeting with a manager who was consulting an artist who was sharing his financial woes with him back in like 2012

and to this day i recall the artist whom was an affiliate of the dungeon family whom i won't name ..asking the manager...

"what my next move should be?"

manager just responded with a dead azz straight monotone answer.... " I suggest you get a REAL JOB" :ufdup:

the look on that artist's face when that reality set in ...haunts me to this day:

murphy1.jpg

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
a lot of female artists have large female fanbases (beehive, etc.)

i dont think tinashe has one

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

tariq showing more empathy with this biracials chicks plight, than i've ever seen towards a dark skinned black girl. and while she's whining about 1 boy leaving her cus he was pressured by black women ( :duck: ), how about the plethora of men that are attracted to her just because she's lighter? :jbhmm:

I wish she would specify which race was picking on her "boyfriend"? :jbhmm: