Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Who is Tinahse? Serious question BTW :flabbynsick:

supposedly the new janet jackson.

:laugh:

Naw blood 702 was poppin, 3lw, allure had a hit, blaque had a hit tlc kame out with fanmail that sold over 10 million the same year The writings on the wall kame out. Dem bytches were like a one hit wonder with no no no like those other hoes untill bills bills bills kame out. There were bunch of other hoes out too who i kant even remember. Beyonce face known worldwide when she kame out solo, britney spears and kristina agularia were still poppin so was pink. Those hoes white but beyonce never had it easy. They use to say she wouldnt be bigger than ashanti who was also poppin

702 was in turmoil around that time and meelah ended up bouncing.
no disrespect to the rest of those groups but this is a struggle-list.

destinys child didnt go head-up with any legendary groups in their heyday. the closest being when TLC was on the back-end of the fanmail run - and TLC was on top.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame Timberfake for this FUKKERY:scust:

...rip Janets t*ts off, and let CaCs throw her legacy in the bushes with no fukks given:pacspit:

This Tinashe person gets crowned for following :mj: little sis blueprint, with no Hits:what:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas really tryna say this
tinashe-tinashe-hosts-worship-thursdays_4328602.jpg

tinashe-tinashe-hosts-worship-thursdays_4328606.jpg

Is better than this?...
Janet%20Jackson-8.jpg

janet-jackson-vi011.jpg

janet+jackson+in+heels.png

user1

Pro
Daps
Ill admit shes had some media/industry help to keep herself at her position,not to mention shes been in a pretty weak era....alicia keys was her stiffest conpetetion and was pretty much respected much more than Beyonce....then she met Swizz Beatz and the rest is history:francis:

I feel like Rhianna almost had her but for some reason that button never got pushed:mjpls:...like they careful to keep her from steppin on Beyonces toes and tell her to stay in that lane over there:ufdup:

I don't care for either but I always felt this. Especially when Rihanna's second album came out and she surpassed expectations. I also think that's why she had to go that "sex" kitten route (Mixed in with CB drama of course).