Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
Dr. Doom/God King Doom
xmu2if.jpg

33c11yf.jpg

9rukiu.jpg

:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Solas from DragonAge:Inquisition

Alucard from Hellsing

Gus Fring from Breaking Bad

Loki-Thor

Snape-Harry Potter

Vegeta-Dragonball Z

Galactus-it's nothing personal; dude just got a cosmic sized appetite

Sesshoumaru-Inuyasha

Ozymandias and The Comedian-Watchmen

Dr. Doom-best villain EVER...Fantastic Four don't even deserve him...

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Origins of the Kingdom under the Mountain[edit]
Erebor became the home of the Folk of Durin, a clan of Dwarves known as the Longbeards, after they were driven from their ancestral home of Khazad-dûm. In the latter days of the Third Age, this Kingdom under the Mountain held one of the largest dwarvish treasure hoards in Middle-earth.

Dale, a town of Men built between the two southern spurs of Erebor,[3] formed an economically symbiotic relationship with the dwarves.

The Kingdom under the Mountain was founded by Thráin I the Old, who discovered the Arkenstone there. His son, Thorin I, left the mountain with much of the Folk of Durin to live in the Ered Mithrin (Grey Mountains) on account of the great riches to be found in that range. After dragons plundered their hoards, the Longbeards, led now by Thrór, a descendant of Thorin, returned to Erebor to take up the title King under the Mountain. Under Thrór's reign, Erebor became a great stronghold where the dwarves became a numerous and prosperous people. The Dwarves of Erebor were at that time well known for the making of matchless weapons and armour, and there was great demand for their work by the surrounding peoples. The Longbeards amassed a large treasure hoard during this time.

:what::martin: Like I said breh...The dwarves found that shyt first point blank period...
smh. Arkenstone isn't the gold/riches. How hard is it to find the origins of Smaug. Your own source reference what I'm saying
His son, Thorin I, left the mountain with much of the Folk of Durin to live in the Ered Mithrin (Grey Mountains) on account of the great riches to be found in that range
After dragons plundered their hoards, the Longbeards, led now by Thrór, a descendant of Thorin, returned to Erebor to take up the title King under the Mountain
:what::martin:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Solas from DragonAge:Inquisition

Alucard from Hellsing

Gus Fring from Breaking Bad

Loki-Thor

Snape-Harry Potter

Vegeta-Dragonball Z

Galactus-it's nothing personal; dude just got a cosmic sized appetite

Sesshoumaru-Inuyasha

Ozymandias and The Comedian-Watchmen

Dr. Doom-best villain EVER...Fantastic Four don't even deserve him...

alucard isnt the villain in hellsing..

and doom has his standing because of the 4.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh and the eldest son from the story of the prodigal son.
The oldest son stays at home takes responsibility for running the family business.:mjcry:

The youngest son demands his inheritance today. When he gets it he wastes it all on hookers and blow.:myman:

Then the youngest son comes home broke & begs for forgiveness:feedme:

Instead of kicking his ass to the curb, the father is all :blessed: let's have a party to celebrate you wasting all that money & coming back home to mooch off of your fam.

The oldest brother is rightfully:gucci:

& somehow he's the bad guy?:what:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even though I don't think he was considered a true villain, Gerard Butler's character in law abiding citizen. Dude was showing how full of crap the justice system was, and eliminating one by one all who were involved with let the murderer's of his family off

Daps
I get it, I can explain further no problem. It’s all hypothetical, I’m not actually evil.

In a world where there is no higher entity, no creator no afterlife. Who or who is innocent? It’s every man for himself.

Weak is the evil in that realm, I didn’t make the rules :hubie: but if I’m living 3x amount of years, it’s gonna be cosy.

Hey I was just tryna see what your reasoning was thats all...

Hes a pure Sith Lord... His entire MO is based on channeling pain anger hate and suffering to achieve ultimate power and wipe out the "weak"... I was just curious to see how a person could agree with all that without sounding completely insane but here you are talking about throwing innocent people into black holes so uh:patrice:

:whoa:..do you
I