Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

invalid

Banned
Daps
ab3569d9f976667821c52ef530383d9bee9b244bb4b8c135f1a69caf52efd799.jpg

People did not consider the perspective of Stephen.
Candyland was located in the cotton kingdom of Mississippi.
And the state of Mississippi practiced the most heinous forms of slavery out of all the south.
In the most brutal place to be a slave, here we find a black man, wielding relative power and privilege, traditionally reserved for white men, within the boundaries of Candyland.
Stephen was its true master and exercised real authority, over whites and blacks, on that plantation. An unheard of position to find a black man in Mississippi.

Until.....

Some uppity nikka on a horse not from the area comes into Candyland and threatens to disrupt all that energy.
Stephen, as the true authority over the plantation, had a duty to protect it. Because outside of it's walls, he was just another nikka. If it went down, so did he.
He had to ensure that Candyland was prosperous and that Calvin, the instrument to which he exercised control, was protected.
As long as both were good, his unheard of position could be maintained.
Django and the German threatened the stability of Candyland with their deceitfulness and therefore Stephens position, which was the catalyst for him acting in opposition. He was only trying to protect his investment and his position from an outsider who would have came in, and, after disrupting its energy, left with Stephen having to fix things in his wake.

Daps
I understand that. I would side with him but nobody on this realm is worth my soul.

It was a film series, in that world I would have not only sided with him, I would have tried to be his closest ally.

Blowing up planets, lol I would have created a black hole, so maybe I didn't answer to your level necessary but I responded to what is in the thread title.

Do I pass now?

:heh:Then you missed the point of the thread.

Youre not supposed to just post villains you thought were dope or whom you admired... OP wanted people to post a villains who they legit sided with through and through.

What Palpatine accomplished is nothing short of remarkable. Easily the most accomplished Sith to ever live... that doesnt mean Im gonna go ahead and agree with him slaughtering children and blowing up planets.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I understand that. I would side with him but nobody on this realm is worth my soul.

It was a film series, in that world I would have not only sided with him, I would have tried to be his closest ally.

Blowing up planets, lol I would have created a black hole, so maybe I didn't answer to your level necessary but I responded to what is in the thread title.

Do I pass now?

Hey I was just tryna see what your reasoning was thats all...

Hes a pure Sith Lord... His entire MO is based on channeling pain anger hate and suffering to achieve ultimate power and wipe out the "weak"... I was just curious to see how a person could agree with all that without sounding completely insane but here you are talking about throwing innocent people into black holes so uh:patrice:

:whoa:..do you

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
ab3569d9f976667821c52ef530383d9bee9b244bb4b8c135f1a69caf52efd799.jpg

People did not consider the perspective of Stephen.
Candyland was located in the cotton kingdom of Mississippi.
And the state of Mississippi practiced the most heinous forms of slavery out of all the south.
In the most brutal place to be a slave, here we find a black man, wielding relative power and privilege, traditionally reserved for white men, within the boundaries of Candyland.
Stephen was its true master and exercised real authority, over whites and blacks, on that plantation. An unheard of position to find a black man in Mississippi.

Until.....

Some uppity nikka on a horse not from the area comes into Candyland and threatens to disrupt all that energy.
Stephen, as the true authority over the plantation, had a duty to protect it. Because outside of it's walls, he was just another nikka. If it went down, so did he.
He had to ensure that Candyland was prosperous and that Calvin, the instrument to which he exercised control, was protected.
As long as both were good, his unheard of position could be maintained.
Django and the German threatened the stability of Candyland with their deceitfulness and therefore Stephens position, which was the catalyst for him acting in opposition. He was only trying to protect his investment and his position from an outsider who would have came in, and, after disrupting its energy, left with Stephen having to fix things in his wake.

This was brilliant.

Couple things though...

#1. Luitenant House Negro isnt some rare position of authority reserved for whites, I think thats an overstatement...But its fair to assume that Stephen believed that it was.:ehh:

#2. Did Django and the German really threaten to undermine the Candyland ranch off the rip though? I mean it kind of ended up that way in the end, but the primary objective was to get Kerry Washington and dip.. When their cover got blown, they had no choice but to resort to death and destruction to get her back...

Stephen was hating from the moment Django arrived.. He didnt have a reason to believe they ultimately wanted to destroy the plantation. He just couldnt stand to see a black man with more status and authority than him.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
have you researched his origin?

Origins of the Kingdom under the Mountain[edit]
Erebor became the home of the Folk of Durin, a clan of Dwarves known as the Longbeards, after they were driven from their ancestral home of Khazad-dûm. In the latter days of the Third Age, this Kingdom under the Mountain held one of the largest dwarvish treasure hoards in Middle-earth.

Dale, a town of Men built between the two southern spurs of Erebor,[3] formed an economically symbiotic relationship with the dwarves.

The Kingdom under the Mountain was founded by Thráin I the Old, who discovered the Arkenstone there. His son, Thorin I, left the mountain with much of the Folk of Durin to live in the Ered Mithrin (Grey Mountains) on account of the great riches to be found in that range. After dragons plundered their hoards, the Longbeards, led now by Thrór, a descendant of Thorin, returned to Erebor to take up the title King under the Mountain. Under Thrór's reign, Erebor became a great stronghold where the dwarves became a numerous and prosperous people. The Dwarves of Erebor were at that time well known for the making of matchless weapons and armour, and there was great demand for their work by the surrounding peoples. The Longbeards amassed a large treasure hoard during this time.

:what::martin: Like I said breh...The dwarves found that shyt first point blank period...