Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

invalid

Banned
Daps
this use to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid

Yeah. Calibos used to make my hair stand up.

tumblr_onba3s4lxy1tdkro1o9_r1_250.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Its funny people think the Jedi are heroes in Star Wars. The are the actual very villainous
They weren’t exactly villainous
in the og trilogy the jedi are presented as good people - definitely in comparison to the Empire that blows up inhabited planets to test their super weapon.

in the prequels theyre presented more negatively as an extremely rigid, arbitrary and incompetent group of people who subject the padawans to lives of extreme danger and chastity without their will. not really “good guys” compared to Count Dooku and Palpatine though.

this is a hard question cause i dont really watch a lot of movies with “villains” like that. like a lot of the times the characters are supposed to be morally similar or ambiguous, or the conflict is more internal

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really agreed with the villain but i did think harry and friends were a bunch of squares and should have got dealt with by tom

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
in the og trilogy the jedi are presented as good people - definitely in comparison to the Empire that blows up inhabited planets to test their super weapon.

in the prequels theyre presented more negatively as an extremely rigid, arbitrary and incompetent group of people who subject the padawans to lives of extreme danger and chastity without their will. not really “good guys” compared to Count Dooku and Palpatine though.

this is a hard question cause i dont really watch a lot of movies with “villains” like that. like a lot of the times the characters are supposed to be morally similar or ambiguous, or the conflict is more internal
Good is very relative. The Jedi are manipulative liars who brainwash children, and they are elitist dikkheads with specious morality at best. They get to look like Good guys compared to the empire, but they are equally as vile as the Sith in their own reality.