Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't know how I forgot Light Yagami breh ended wars and terrorism and had crime at an all-time low worldwide because of the death note. Think about that all the wars in the world ended because the thousands of people in charge were too shook to send millions of soldiers and civilians to their deaths but they're really trying to catch this dude? It doesn't sound like he's the biggest sociopath with a god complex in this story:hhh:.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Syndrome from The Incredibles.

:upsetfavre: Meet ya heroes and turn into a Villian, Brehs, but he was right all along short of that cape.​

Daps
giancarlo-espositoo.jpg

:unimpressed:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I don't know how I forgot Light Yagami breh ended wars and terrorism and had crime at an all-time low worldwide because of the death note. Think about that all the wars in the world ended because the thousands of people in charge were too shook to send millions of soldiers and civilians to their deaths but they're really trying to catch this dude? It doesn't sound like he's the biggest sociopath with a god complex in this story:hhh:.
the way he was drawn and acted made him seem like a dangerous psychopath but the investigators in the story had no way to know that

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Its funny people think the Jedi are heroes in Star Wars. The are the actual very villainous

I have no clue where this new notion of the Jedi as ambiguous or villians came from. Anakin's mind was twisted when he started shytting on them. That's what the emperor was doing to get him to turn.

People acting like ":ohhh: Maybe he's got a point!" :dahell:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
After re watching it.....on JLU andbthe Cadmus arc. Outside of them recruiting Lex Luthor, the goverment had every right to be afraid of the Justice League, especially after they expanded their members to over 50 new members.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't agree but I understand ...

"And do you accept the resignation of all these liars?! Of all the corrupt?!
We take the World from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity. And we give it to you, the people. The World is yours! None shall interfere, do as you please.
But start by storming the gates and freeing the oppressed!
Step forward, those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests.
And cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed!
Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great planet, it will endure. it will survive."

- Bane 2020

f6bef33f6b4b4785a24863bfbe5364c396ccbd23792b04dfd34ff97a99d509b5.jpg

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I have no clue where this new notion of the Jedi as ambiguous or villians came from. Anakin's mind was twisted when he started shytting on them. That's what the emperor was doing to get him to turn.

People acting like ":ohhh: Maybe he's got a point!" :dahell:

:snoop:This thread brought out some fxcking weirdos man.