Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Heroes. Can't remember the villian but ending the world after living for centuries made sense

:yowhat: I think the dude you're talking about was buried alive for some of those centuries too. He ain't right in the head at all that's somebody you find a way to put down, whole world don't have to go for him.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yowhat: I think the dude you're talking about was buried alive for some of those centuries too. He ain't right in the head at all that's somebody you find a way to put down, whole world don't have to go for him.

Well after seeing the same cycle over and over again ...war after war... losing lovers

Why not ? :demonic:

Last edited:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Man....the Outfit sent him out there to keep things in line and he was out there fukkin the money makers whore wife, robbing everybody and thing in sight, killin judges and makin all sorts of noise :hhh:
Dude was a psychopath.
They wacked him for good reason:ufdup:

:russ: to quote Nicky "it was wide open out there - someone had to get those guys in order" And Sam was forgetting the whole point of why there were there and getting too big:russ:

One Villain I wasn't rooting for was Jimmy in Goodfellas. That was 100% wrong how he clipped everyone involved with that big caper so he wouldn't have to pay them. A few of them fukked some things up and probably deserved punishment, but once it came down to splitting up that money he just went ballistic :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard:@the majority of answers coming from anime and comic book movies. Ya'll need to diversify your cinematic bonds

On that note, :mjlol:@everybody pretending to be some tyrannical sociopath on the low. You nikkas is shook

You acting like if we didn't have superpowers we wouldn't be tyrants or psuedo gods... Imagine a world of mortals and a select few had super powers?!:mjgrin:

I'd know I'd be an anti hero...:birdman: teetering on villan but still do good deeds sometimes

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The violent humans who're trying to murder monsters or sentient beings that we don't understand or whatever. The who is the real monster narrative is always done in fiction to point out how shytty humanity is with our wars and other atrocities but
giphy.gif

I'm not rooting for no vampires or whatever monster they trot out on screen to make this point with. True Blood actually tried to make their vampires into a minority group. Characters we've seen hypnotize and murder people at break neck speed and get away with it. They introduced a hate group comprised of humans who wore Obama masks called The Obamas who once dragged a vampire to death with their truck to draw a comparison to a real actual racist murder. fukk the writers for that one.

This is me big time when it comes to AI. fukk Skynet. fukk dem Hosts in Westworld, Cylons can go to hell, and the Matrix should have been destroyed I don't care if it was humans fault. Organic life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Artificial life

I destroyed the Geth hub in Mass Effect 2 and when Legion tried to sabotage me for helping the Quarians I threw him in the bushes like scrap heap. "Does this unit have a soul?" Nah! fukk up off my team, toaster... :birdman:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Would Vegeta be considered a villian? We all know he still :demonic: at heart but trying to do right

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Magneto
Killmonger
The fukking Principle from Ferris Buellers day off. That white kid was the epitome of privilege :stopitslime:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Auntie from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. I called her a villain in a thread once, dude checked me and explained she created the closest thing to civilization people had seen since before the nuclear holocaust.

And at the end of the movie, she could have easily smoked him. Just laughed it off and left him alive.