Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
voldemort.jpg

All he wanted was some real nikkas to rule and not no bytch ass muggle borns or traitors:wow:

giphy.gif

You could probably make a case for Gellert Grindlewald but this nikka Voldemort was beyond demonic. Half inbred and spawned by rape. There was no love in him. Not even for his most devout believers.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the villains, Magneto is prob at the top of my list of who I rode with the most. Humans were out there building giant robots meant to kill off mutants and forming squads and coming up with scientific way to get rid of mutants, humans for the most part openly antagonized mutants and treated them like trash. If I was a mutant in the x-men universe, I would've joined Magneto off rip, not Xavier :mjlol:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Too many damn people on earth. Although the means to do it was allllll the way fukked up on the scale Thanos did, there will be population limits of some sort to keep resources plentiful.
The problem isn't overpopulation but overconsumption FFS America alone wastes 141 trillion calories worth of food every year . Having less people in poorer countries ain't going to solve that.

Last edited:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i liked hans gruber in die hard.. thats the way to pull a heist.. he just wanted the money.. and when that whiny bytch called him a common thief, he was like wtf.. look around . im actually an excellent thief

and i liked mad dog from hardboiled

when the syndicate boss went crazy and said.. okay, all the innpcent people must die.. time to kill all the babies, sick people,, and children

and mad dog was like.. why?? that doesnt even make sense
lets lets take the money, drugs, and guns
we can escape before the cops get here

whats the matter- you scared??

no, not me.. ive been around .. but
some things in life are out of line

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
Magneto
Apocalypse
Alien Superman
Pain
Frieza
The Beast Titan
Negan

I guess if they have a backstory on why they think the way the do I am like :patrice:"Ooo you gotta good point!"
Negan said this on the walking dead too "Nobody thinks their evil until a supposed good guy tells em."

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I sympathised with Kilmonger's character but I can't say that I agreed with him. Trying to kill his cousin and cow his people into submission was wrong. Trying to wage war on the war was crude and ill-advised. Should have worked with T'Challa to create something like SHIELD.

Bushmaster I agreed with. Luke should have just let him get his revenge.
Exactly. He got done worse than Killmonger and STILL had more of a heart than him. Luke was being a bytch. I found myself voting AGAINST Luke for the whole second half of that season cause of it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Out of all the villains, Magneto is prob at the top of my list of who I rode with the most. Humans were out there building giant robots meant to kill off mutants and forming squads and coming up with scientific way to get rid of mutants, humans for the most part openly antagonized mutants and treated them like trash. If I was a mutant in the x-men universe, I would've joined Magneto off rip, not Xavier :mjlol:

Yep...:francis: I've always felt that way too... The mutants get a bad rap for literally no reason... Creating murder machines to kill of gifted HUMANS is insanity because your little corny ass feels threatened... the humans was literally no worse than the KKK...

When Magneto come through its...:ufdup:

Notice that even in the comics Captain America never addresses those hostile actions against them...:mjpls:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised at the number of people saying Thanos.

Putting things into perspective, people had a lower standard of living when the population was a small fraction of what it is today. The issue isn't a lack of resources, it is a lack of compassion for fellow man.

It's disappointing to see the power that be have successfully convinced people that there is not enough to go around and that people would sooner erase half of the world's population.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm surprised at the number of people saying Thanos.

Putting things into perspective, people had a lower standard of living when the population was a small fraction of what it is today. The issue isn't a lack of resources, it is a lack of compassion for fellow man.

It's disappointing to see the power that be have successfully convinced people that there is not enough to go around and that people would sooner erase half of the world's population.

Half the universe of all living life....:ufdup: All things considered if you look at planet earth if we erased half of all cac life we might be better off...:manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For me, Magneto tops them all by far because the obvious parallels betweens mutants and black life worldwide are on point:

- Mutants wanting to take serums to make themselves 'normal'/ black folks bleaching their skin, frying their hair and distancing themselves from other black people
- Black folks forgiving their enemies no matter what's done to them and c00n ass leaders telling you not to cause trouble and show no resistance (a la Professor Xavier)
- Black folks being hated for no reason and victims of genocide or attempted genocide
- Constant negative propaganda and fear when you just wanna go about your daily business
- People judging and stereotyping you constantly

So and so forth.....

Magneto always encouraged Mutants to embrace who they were no matter what their physical appearances or powers were. Even if a mutant woman looked hideous as fukk, if that was her true form then Magneto would tell her to be proud of it and not to hide. He always told Mutants to stick together and never to back down from a fight and if anyone tried to stand in their way, then wipe them out. That's basic common sense and survival and any self respecting species would practice that. Even when Magneto tried to live that normal civilian life, humans fukked with him and his family and proved his point.

Professor Xavier is a c00n who stays fukking up. :camby: