Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Ganondorf from Windwaker

Dude just wanted his people to share in the resources of Hyrule only for the Goddesses to sink everything. Hyrule was blessed while the Gurudo had 1 man and a desert country.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
For me, Magneto tops them all by far because the obvious parallels betweens mutants and black life worldwide are on point:

- Mutants wanting to take serums to make themselves 'normal'/ black folks bleaching their skin, frying their hair and distancing themselves from other black people
- Black folks forgiving their enemies no matter what's done to them and c00n ass leaders telling you not to cause trouble and show no resistance (a la Professor Xavier)
- Black folks being hated for no reason and victims of genocide or attempted genocide
- Constant negative propaganda and fear when you just wanna go about your daily business
- People judging and stereotyping you constantly

So and so forth.....

Magneto always encouraged Mutants to embrace who they were no matter what their physical appearances or powers were. Even if a mutant woman looked hideous as fukk, if that was her true form then Magneto would tell her to be proud of it and not to hide. He always told Mutants to stick together and never to back down from a fight and if anyone tried to stand in their way, then wipe them out. That's basic common sense and survival and any self respecting species would practice that. Even when Magneto tried to live that normal civilian life, humans fukked with him and his family and proved his point.

Professor Xavier is a c00n who stays fukking up. :camby:

Rep.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
For me, Magneto tops them all by far because the obvious parallels betweens mutants and black life worldwide are on point:

- Mutants wanting to take serums to make themselves 'normal'/ black folks bleaching their skin, frying their hair and distancing themselves from other black people
- Black folks forgiving their enemies no matter what's done to them and c00n ass leaders telling you not to cause trouble and show no resistance (a la Professor Xavier)
- Black folks being hated for no reason and victims of genocide or attempted genocide
- Constant negative propaganda and fear when you just wanna go about your daily business
- People judging and stereotyping you constantly

So and so forth.....

Magneto always encouraged Mutants to embrace who they were no matter what their physical appearances or powers were. Even if a mutant woman looked hideous as fukk, if that was her true form then Magneto would tell her to be proud of it and not to hide. He always told Mutants to stick together and never to back down from a fight and if anyone tried to stand in their way, then wipe them out. That's basic common sense and survival and any self respecting species would practice that. Even when Magneto tried to live that normal civilian life, humans fukked with him and his family and proved his point.

Professor Xavier is a c00n who stays fukking up. :camby:
Dap+rep

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:picard:@the majority of answers coming from anime and comic book movies. Ya'll need to diversify your cinematic bonds

On that note, :mjlol:@everybody pretending to be some tyrannical sociopath on the low. You nikkas is shook

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
roy batty :mjcry: he saw things we wouldnt believe
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion :wow:
all those memories lost like tears in the rain :to:
Best death speech by a bad guy ever. :wow:

Y'all remember watching Tom & Jerry? I always wanted Tom to win

fukk Jerry's lil antagonizing bytch ass. The nikka Tom be minding his own business but Jerry keeps fukking with him. I be wishing Tom caught Jerry one time and ate his rat ass
Coyote too. Roadrunner all time most annoying cartoon character. I always wanted the predators to win on all the cartoons. They made the meat-eaters look like idiots when in reality it's the other way around. Swear they messed up millions of kids' understanding of nature.

Oh, and the hunter that killed Bambi's mom too. He was just getting his eats.

what did you agree with Gus about? Killing the Cartel?
Trying to kill Walt. I would have done the same in his shoes.
Literally every person Gus ever killed was a murderous cartel member who knew exactly what they were into.

On the other hand, Walt killed WAY more people than Gus ever did, and a lot of them were far less justifiable. He ordered Gale's death when Gale was just a nerdy chemist who worshiped him. He killed Mike for no damn reason at all. He called in a hit on Mike's lawyer and that poor warehouse foreman and all of Mike's other guys just to cover his own ass. He stood there and watched Jane die just because he felt she was a bad influence on Jesse (indirectly causing 150+ more people to die in a plane accident). His idiot ass calling the White Supremacists when he was scared of losing his loot to Jesse is what got Hank and his partner killed. That shyt is also what got Jesse turned into a tortured slave and low-key got Andrea killed.

Oh, even that little kid on the dirt bike who got killed by Todd was really Walt's fault. Gus never would have rolled the dice on such a risky operation or cosigned a sociopath as his partner in the deal.

Gus was wiping out a cartel that was a plague on society. Otherwise he was pretty much as moral as a drug dealer can be. Walt tried to play good but he was damn near the worst plague there was.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm surprised at the number of people saying Thanos.

Putting things into perspective, people had a lower standard of living when the population was a small fraction of what it is today. The issue isn't a lack of resources, it is a lack of compassion for fellow man.

It's disappointing to see the power that be have successfully convinced people that there is not enough to go around and that people would sooner erase half of the world's population.
The idea of too many people on the earth is a myth. The problem is that a small, powerful and inbred group of people withhold most of the resources to themselves with no desire to share. Its selfishness that creates starvation.

If Bill Gates loves the world so much then he should give up 80% of his wealth and teach how to cultivate it into something tangible...he wont tho :mjpls:
The problem isn't overpopulation but overconsumption FFS America alone wastes 141 trillion calories worth of food every year . Having less people in poorer countries ain't going to solve that.
Yep. We've had threads exposing this already. USA alone consumes far more than all of Africa combined. The issue is overconsumption, and the problem is that people currently refuse to limit consumption in any way. So the average income is $50,000? Would people be satisfied at $100,000? $200,000? Look how millionaires roll and you get your answer. A relatively small portion of the world's population is consuming the majority of the resources, and if half of everyone were killed off, you know a select few of the rich would just see that as a business opportunity and refill the gap in no time.

The human population doubled in the last 60 years. That never happened in history before. Plus America's population tripled in the last 50 years and jack up the prices of housing and rent. Something's gotta give.
And it's projected that it will never double again. Birthrates had decreased substantially. We're on track to level out in a few decades. So what's the catastrophe?

The issue is that wealth/consumption doubles FAR faster than population. Cut the population in half without addressing overconsumption, and people will just start using up shyt that much faster to make up the difference. The number of billionaires and their lifestyles should prove to you that there is absolutely no limit on how much consumption an individual can justify. Cutting the Earth's population in half wouldn't solve the problem of greed at all, you'd just half half as many people being twice as greedy and the poor would continue to get fukked.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:picard:@the majority of answers coming from anime and comic book movies. Ya'll need to diversify your cinematic bonds

On that note, :mjlol:@everybody pretending to be some tyrannical sociopath on the low. You nikkas is shook
Antagonist and villains aren’t the same.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heroes. Can't remember the villian but ending the world after living for centuries made sense

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Neil McCaouley in heat, I wanted him to get away with everything and he would of if he didn't get off at that exit to merk wayne(whatever that snitches name was) :francis:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Pain
DOOM
Scar
Stain
I sympathised with Kilmonger's character but I can't say that I agreed with him. Trying to kill his cousin and cow his people into submission was wrong. Trying to wage war on the war was crude and ill-advised. Should have worked with T'Challa to create something like SHIELD.

Bushmaster I agreed with. Luke should have just let him get his revenge.
i keep telling people this, killmonger was literally about to create a 3rd world state through civil war and domestic terrorism, he was creating a dictatorship. what hes done is what countless African politicians have done and look where it landed them. why they thought killmonger would be different is beyond me, it's like mfers dont pay attention to history or politics

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Fixed

You don't say :mjpls:

:sas1:

:mjpls:

:sas2:

That movie was good. Yeah dude was a CAC nutcase however he wasn't with that neo nazi shyt. He waved a fire arm in a burger joint for the burger not looking like the picture (which is understandable).

Dude blew up a fukking street that was under construction that didnt really need construction. That movie has all kinds of fukkery.