Timbaland and Swizz Beatz secure new Verzuz distribution deal with Elon Musk and X

Daps
versuz.png

Roland Martin has an X account and actively uses it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Fat Joe in the comments:
:camby:

Mashonda in the comments:

Cool & Dre in the comments:
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Big zone!

Liked by Tay Keith

Liked by Murda Beatz

Boi-1da in the comments:

fukking clueless or don't care and that's far worse. Let's see who else sticks with their buddies rather than the culture and the people.

Last edited:
Daps
With the rampant racism on Twitter that Musk amplifies on a weekly basis with his tweets on black Americans, this is beyond disappointing. No shred of dignity. They gave him the perfect way to say "see I'm not racist guys, I have black friends". I sure as hell won't support and hope it will tank. fukk Musk and anyone who associates with him.

I'm just relieved to see folks going off on them in the comment section.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
With the rampant racism on Twitter that Musk amplifies on a weekly basis with his tweets on black Americans, this is beyond disappointing. No shred of dignity. They gave him the perfect way to say "see I'm not racist guys, I have black friends". I sure as hell won't support and hope it will tank. fukk Musk and anyone who associates with him.

I'm just relieved to see folks going off on them in the comment section.

These so-called celebrities need to get publicly called out and canceled..
They're hanging Black folks out to dry so they can earn a few dollars..your dignity is for sale as entertainment Sir..

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They gonna branch out.

There's plenty of musicians who wanna talk their shyt like The Lox did.

Yup.

How they havenโ€™t grabbed any older acts like Hall and Oates, 80s rock bands or 90s pop acts shows that they are being shortsighted with this. All of these acts will draw a crowd online.

They better โ€œGeniusโ€ their platform the same way the CACs who started that gentrified their own creation and didnโ€™t only just do rap lyrics. Because whatโ€™s stopping a new venture from partnering with Christina Aguilera or Blink 182 or Limp Bizkit to launch a similar project with them as the lead acts.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
These so-called celebrities need to get publicly called out and canceled..
They're hanging Black folks out to dry so they can earn a few dollars..your dignity is for sale as entertainment Sir..
Celebrities and athletes have all the clout and power in our community.

I would love to see us boycott celebrities and give them the treatment rappers get when they snitch.