Timbaland and Swizz Beatz secure new Verzuz distribution deal with Elon Musk and X

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Additionally goes to show how much of a moron Elon is because shyt is donezo:mjlol: :heh:

You want to get in when the hype is still raw before all the glitz, glamor, cameras, etc. get involved.
You're supposed to capitalize when it's organic, not force it when everyone knows it's selling out.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When's the last time anyone been excited for a verzuz tho?

Felt like that shyt peaked with LOX/Dipset and EWF/isley bros.
Maybe because there hasn't been any in a long ass time. Last one I remember was Bobby Brown and Keith Sweat and yes people were excited about it and the thread was long af on here.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The biggest draw left would be like Taylor Swift vs some other artist, but you need to get those artists to agree to do something that doesn't have as much clout anymore and won't be scared to be called lame.

Elon will have to pay these artists to show up if anything.

Plus a large part of the appeal of Verzuz was having other artists come in during the chat, showing love and doing shyt that'd be talked about like Tyrese's hilarity during the whole Babyface vs Teddy Riley debacle :mjlol: :heh:

Also there were some pretty big flops during the original run as well, what makes you think some of them won't be worse this time? has the potential to have lower lows and lower highs overall.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Worst idea ever. @JohnnyElbow183 and all his Internet Ass friends are gonna be on their ass cause they chose a "Non-FBA" rapper. Timbaland is a "pannie", Swizz is a "tether", etc

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The moment I really understand that our “favs” are nothing more than tools of capitalism chosen to sell us shyt. Their wealth is theirs. They are in that class now with those people. They are not like us guys. Seriously. Happy Juneteenth? TFOH bro.

This announcement is culturally-tone deaf. Elon on Juneteenth??? 🤦🏽‍♂️ Nah, this ain’t it 👎🏾

Happy Juneteenth while you're posting up with Elon Musk really goes to show how dumb, clueless/out of touch, subserviant or thirsty you are to be honest.

That just ain't the culture. "Happy Juneteenth" is really wild.

More reason to believe these famous musicians aren't really "artists" but more like "capitalists" chosen because they fall in line.

Look at the comments too, all these artists/producers like hitmaka saying "Put me on, I want the smoke" :mjlol: :heh:

Yeah, a bunch of sellouts that only care about their own clout and themselves.

Probably going to complain about "no support" and "no love" when folks don't tune in.

Last edited: