Timbaland and Swizz Beatz secure new Verzuz distribution deal with Elon Musk and X

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's just embarrassing at this point.

Just yesterday

Black folks really got to stop holding these black entertainers with such high esteem unless they proven to have some integrity (someone like denzel comes to mind). Because the only color they see is green.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I understand sometimes you work with people you might not agree with but Elon has amplified anti-black tweets on a near weekly basis since taking over. He constantly pushes content about black people committing crime. He constantly pushes "black people aren't qualified for their professional/technical jobs" shyt, and he lets white Nazis run rampant on the platform.

Versuz is irrelevant and a remnant of an era that is long gone. People are back outside going to concerts. And I guarantee you if this shyt flops they're gonna lecture us about how black people don't support black owners lmao. It's coming, get ready.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's ironic that the IG link has like 20 comments by verified posters cosigning the bullshyt and they have like 20 likes, but once you scroll past that trash, the posts by the everyday people saying this is BS has like +300 likes.

They both sellouts like Ice Cube. Don Lemon already found out the hard way, what the fukk are they expecting doing a deal w/ the devil :camby:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand sometimes you work with people you might not agree with but Elon has amplified anti-black tweets on a near weekly basis since taking over. He constantly pushes content about black people committing crime. He constantly pushes "black people aren't qualified for their professional/technical jobs" shyt, and he lets white Nazis run rampant on the platform.

Versuz is irrelevant and a remnant of an era that is long gone. People are back outside going to concerts. And I guarantee you if this shyt flops they're gonna lecture us about how black people don't support black owners lmao. It's coming, get ready.
Unless they know something thats coming that we dont know. :patrice:another plandemic or lockdown coming?