Timbaland and Swizz Beatz secure new Verzuz distribution deal with Elon Musk and X

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Very true. No Diddy, but they have to start with a bang. They can't do a weak ass return.
Throw Usher and Chris Brown a bag and have it at State Farm arena in Atlanta.

Beyoncé vs Rhianna next in Vegas.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:heh: they hit a lick , white people just now hearing about this shyt.

Pimp out Britney Spears vs JLo first

follow by Jay-Z vs Bruno Mars

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Throw Usher and Chris Brown a bag and have it at State Farm arena in Atlanta.

Beyoncé vs Rhianna next in Vegas.
I don't think Beyonce would ever feed into the shyt with her and Rhianna, and Rhianna is filthy rich. I really don't think Chris Brown and Usher will do it either. It's unfortunate Diddy killed his career since Bad Boy VS. So So Def would have been really good. We will see what they have though.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Too late, and they cheesing so hard my face hurtin :scust:…….”we’re brothers, we’re happy and we’re Singin’ and we’re colored” ass nikkas…… sheesh at the c00n energy here

Especially since Tesla/elon been fighting racial claims in court since forever….. foh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't think Beyonce would ever feed into the shyt with her and Rhianna, and Rhianna is filthy rich. I really don't think Chris Brown and Usher will do it either. It's unfortunate Diddy killed his career since Bad Boy VS. So So Def would have been really good. We will see what they have though.
Man, I didn’t even think of labels going against each other. Def Jam Vs Tommy Boy. Cash Money Vs No Limit. Aftermath Vs Murder Inc.

It’s a shame since I’ll never watch now.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
25blackfaceWeb-facebookJumbo.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
fukk musk

Challenges the IQs of Black people and question our ability to be pilots, but signs off of singing and dancing projects. fukk HIM

This cac is straight with his racism.

fukk these clowns--from Don Lemon, to Kanye West, to Timbaland, all--who enable this clown because they can care less about us little people. I never realized how many people in our "culture" were such out of touch c00ns.