tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
A black women woulden't do him like that.

Tims c00ncan...yeah that shyt horrible but thats all i got right now :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@this nonsense..u insecure ass fukks kill me with your b.s

you're encouraging nikkas to marry a used up,ran thru chick cuz its unlikely she would cheat? :pachaha:

Cheating is a choice..
There are plenty of women are in boring,sex-less marriage getting no admiration and attention from their husbands who have 0 desire to cheat
Then u got women who got it all..good husband,good provider,great with the kids,lays pipe,showers them with gifts and attention..and them hoes still cheating

Just shut the fukk up

:manny:

:troll:

i guess you missed the part where i said i was generalizing

why are you so angry? did your mom cheat on your father or something?:troll:

its not nonsense...i speak from experience...from what ive seen and personally experienced...i never said she or anyone else was absolved from personal responsibility, we are all responsible for our actions...if you wouldve read thru more of my posts instead of huffing and puffing to hurry up and reply just to insult me...but thats ok...

the truth is the truth tho...i would advise anybody man or woman to wait until they have experienced life before marrying or settling down...you have no idea who you are in your early 20s...its best to wait and gain some personal insight before you vow to be with only one person....

but hey...do you...you might be one of the few to marry in their early 20s and it actually last :manny:

edit: i never said marry anybody used up...you nikkas only think one way and you wonder why you float from one disaster to the next....

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:troll:

i guess you missed the part where i said i was generalizing

why are you so angry? did your mom cheat on your father or something?:troll:

its not nonsense...i speak from experience...from what ive seen and personally experienced...i never said she or anyone else was absolved from personal responsibility, we are all responsible for our actions...if you wouldve read thru more of my posts instead of huffing and puffing to hurry up and reply just to insult me...but thats ok...

the truth is the truth tho...i would advise anybody man or woman to wait until they have experienced life before marrying or settling down...you have no idea who you are in your early 20s...its best to wait and gain some personal insight before you vow to be with only one person....

but hey...do you...you might be one of the few to marry in their early 20s and it actually last :manny:

edit: i never said marry anybody used up...you nikkas only think one way and you wonder why you float from one disaster to the next....

com on breh..i know plenty of couples who were basically virgins when they got married..family and friends..who are still going strong with no problems

telling folks to only marry women over 30 who have 'experienced' different penises is some insecure shyt

Its pretty sad that in your mind Experiencing life means sleeping with men/women

:snoop:

like i said before infidelity is a choice

Daps
you just said that when it comes to what a guy has to offer to a relationship...dikk is more important than money to you :why:

I was assuming that y'all were talking about stunting money. If I had to choose between someone super famous and rich with a weak dikk game and an average guy with a mandingo..well you know the rest..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
successful-check
good dude-check
good father-check
family man-check
lived in a non-ratchet life...-check

ol girl was eating well..duncan made more than 200mill in his career

and she still left him for a cotdamn personal trainer

GET MARRIED BREHS :russ:

It is amazing. You can do everything right and still be left in the dust. At least Timmy protected himself and will probably get full custody of his kids.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Word is there is a prenup..hope it doesnt have none of that "after 10 years everything 50/50" stipulations

by the way..people are not perfect..if she wasnt happy..why stay?for the kids?image?
Marriages end everyday..u move on

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
com on breh..i know plenty of couples who were basically virgins when they got married..family and friends..who are still going strong with no problems

telling folks to only marry women over 30 who have 'experienced' different penises is some insecure shyt

Its pretty sad that in your mind Experiencing life means sleeping with men/women

:snoop:

like i said before infidelity is a choice

where have i mentioned sex here? where? i havent even typed sex...smash...any of that?

thats on you pimp...thats where your mind went....

dont deflect that onto me...i suggest you look in the mirror and figure out why you took what i posted and turned it into that....

all i said is that people should experience life before marriage....take it how you want to :manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:wtf: :what: Who the f*ck doesn't get along with Tim Duncan, b!tch? I'm wit LWO and I even like the n!gga. :snoop:

Cue in the GMB logo (the one with Usher), somebody.....please!!! :damn:

Hopefully being in Texas minimizes the damage, Timeh