Good For Him. I'll be At The Divorce Hearing Cheering For Her :myman:

#DealWithIt

howarddealwithit.gif

dwight-smile.jpg

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
marrying a chick with no experience=will probably leave for a new peen after few years
mayying chick with too much experience=cant turn her into a housewife

okay now im confused :whoa:

:smugdraper:

just take the labels outta your head...

off top...and im generalizing here: dont marry a woman while shes young...let her do her thing while shes at her peak physically...and you do yours...

marry a woman in here 30s...after shes had a chance to experience life some...maybe she wont look as good as she did 10 yrs ago but atleast mentally she will be more stable

you go the other route...and in the back of her mind she gonna be wondering what she missed out on....

no its not fair....but who said life was :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The peaceful side of me is saying take the lost...but the ratchet EO side of me is saying pay $2,000 or 1/2 of $200 million.... I'll pay the $2,000 :demonic:

i don't know about 2,000 cus i'd pay a premium to make sure the job is done right and it looks like an accident.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
If you in your teens or 20s, you have NO business getting married. 27 at the earliest, IMO. you have yet to experience life and the good and bad it has to offer, let alone, love, bad relationships, good relationships, etc. Just because a woman "experiences" life doesn't mean she is going to be ran through by time she is in her late 20s. You niccas logic smh.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hoes are hoes, it's that simple. Hoes ain't about sh*t. Tim Duncan need him a Sanaa Lathan, a Michelle Obama type, not some simple white b*tch. TD in his head thinks he's a regular dude from the islands, but he's not. Nikkaz gotta start realizing they are TARGETS, and until they do, this will continue to happen. Sh*t needs to go back to the caste system. Unless the bish makes six figures minimum herself, you can't consider her for marriage, that's the unfortunate truth.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoes are hoes, it's that simple. Hoes ain't about sh*t. Tim Duncan need him a Sanaa Lathan, a Michelle Obama type, not some simple white b*tch. TD in his head thinks he's a regular dude from the islands, but he's not. Nikkaz gotta start realizing they are TARGETS, and until they do, this will continue to happen. Sh*t needs to go back to the caste system. Unless the bish makes six figures minimum herself, you can't consider her for marriage, that's the unfortunate truth.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you in your teens or 20s, you have NO business getting married. 27 at the earliest, IMO. you have yet to experience life and the good and bad it has to offer, let alone, love, bad relationships, good relationships, etc. Just because a woman "experiences" life doesn't mean she is going to be ran through by time she is in her late 20s. You niccas logic smh.

exactly...

a chick that has had a few real long-term relationships and knows whats out there is what you should be looking for...

props bruh

pos-rep