tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not at all...im just trying to help you avoid the same mistake by being well informed....

everybody is responsible for their actions...she will pay...one way or the other...

look at the publicity coming out of this thing...this chick is being publically labeled a slut...cheating on a dude who is about as far removed from being a 'typical' professional athlete as you can get....

this nikka tim barely combs his hair or shaves and probably drives a ford f-150...you know he wasnt out gambling or running hoes...she looking bad with this one...:steviej:

he use to have a f250 but im not sure if he still owns it or not

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
i don't know about 2,000 but cus i'd pay a premium to make sure the job is done right and it looks like an accident.

:comeon: you gotta make it look like a robbery....in the public eye you will be guilty. But if it look like a random hood did it, then you straight bruh

:russ:

Daps
Athletes should just have symbolic weddings. Nothing legal.

Ya, marriage for us is a great vehicle towards family building for us poor folk...two incomes better than one, tax incentives, etc.

For the uber wealthy, no point beyond a religious ceremony, fukk signing/filing legal documents.

Unless you're in a common law state :sadcam:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:smugdraper:

dont marry a woman while shes young...let her do her thing while shes at her peak physically...and you do yours...

marry a woman in here 30s...after shes had a chance to experience life some...maybe she wont look as good as she did 10 yrs ago but atleast mentally she will be more stable
lol@this nonsense..u insecure ass fukks kill me with your b.s

you're encouraging nikkas to marry a used up,ran thru chick cuz its unlikely she would cheat? :pachaha:

Cheating is a choice..
There are plenty of women are in boring,sex-less marriage getting no admiration and attention from their husbands who have 0 desire to cheat
Then u got women who got it all..good husband,good provider,great with the kids,lays pipe,showers them with gifts and attention..and them hoes still cheating

Just shut the fukk up

:manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya, marriage for us is a great vehicle towards family building for us poor folk...two incomes better than one, tax incentives, etc.

For the uber wealthy, no point beyond a religious ceremony, fukk signing/filing legal documents.

Unless you're in a common law state :sadcam:

Absolute truth.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
not at all...im just trying to help you avoid the same mistake by being well informed....

everybody is responsible for their actions...she will pay...one way or the other...

look at the publicity coming out of this thing...this chick is being publically labeled a slut...cheating on a dude who is about as far removed from being a 'typical' professional athlete as you can get....

this nikka tim barely combs his hair or shaves and probably drives a ford f-150...you know he wasnt out gambling or running hoes...she looking bad with this one...:steviej:
i saw that lil exchange you and the other nikka had above...stating that if a woman don't get the "experience" she's more prone to cheating cuz she'll always wonder what's out there which is ridiculous cuz what's suppose to make me believe that she wouldn't want to have that "experience" while married? ... y'all are fukkin men being acceptable to women's whoredom when the whole point of expecting them to preserve themselves is for their benefit of a relationship...why do i have to be understandable about their need for "experience" but they can't be understandable about my need for side p*ssy in a relationship?

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
If I had to choose between money, influence, and peen(lol)...I'd choose the d, personally.:yeshrug: I'm not really impressed by status, and money comes and goes..again, that's just me.
and when the nikka ain't got enough money to pay the bills you gon look at him as a bum ass nikka with nothing but dikk to offer :aicmon:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Athletes should just have symbolic weddings. Nothing legal.

:gladbron:

This is a good ass idea. Get you a shady lawyer like Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad....have him draw up some shoddy marriage paperwork, but her a nice ring(gotta make at least 1 sacrifice), and go thru with the ceremony.

Then if/when she tries to hit you with the okie doke several years later, you hit her with, "You aint gettin nothin.....we were never really married to begin with"
images

Hoes are hoes, it's that simple. Hoes ain't about sh*t. Tim Duncan need him a Sanaa Lathan, a Michelle Obama type, not some simple white b*tch. TD in his head thinks he's a regular dude from the islands, but he's not. Nikkaz gotta start realizing they are TARGETS, and until they do, this will continue to happen. Sh*t needs to go back to the caste system. Unless the bish makes six figures minimum herself, you can't consider her for marriage, that's the unfortunate truth.

Isn't Sannaa Lathan on that :mjpls::mjpls:???

And Michelle Obama was about to divorce Barack when he initially wanted to pursue his dream of being President.