tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
where have i mentioned sex here? where? i havent even typed sex...smash...any of that?

thats on you pimp...thats where your mind went....

dont deflect that onto me...i suggest you look in the mirror and figure out why you took what i posted and turned it into that....

all i said is that people should experience life before marriage....take it how you want to :manny:

aww so now 'experiencing life' doesnt mean experiencing different men?

what the fukk is 'experiencing life' then brehski? since u seem to believe a woman in her 20's and under 30 is incapable of doing that
U think life experiences stop when u get married?

matter of fact..what these life experiences you're talking bout?enlighten me

:patrice:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
When I first saw this...I was thinking she must have cheated. I mean we dont know Tim Duncan personally at all,but I doubt he was out there like Tiger.Tim hired a private investigator to follow her around :obama:

Daps
true,true..but i know women

some chick making minimum wage talking bout she cares more bout dikk size than financial security and wealth is a buncha bull

I make a lot more than minimum wage.:yeshrug: One can have financial security without being a millionaire/famous celebrity. I mean, Tim Duncan's wife is(was) financially secure as hell, but look at what she's doing.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
smh this the trainer she was having an affair with yall smh

Benny-Mobley-black-shirt-224x300.png

6'5, 250 pounds man named bigodingo adebessi :dry:

tim never had a chance :sadcam:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was assuming that y'all were talking about stunting money. If I had to choose between someone super famous and rich with a weak dikk game and an average guy with a mandingo..well you know the rest..

That's a ho for ya :manny:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I make a lot more than minimum wage.:yeshrug: One can have financial security without being a millionaire/famous celebrity. I mean, Tim Duncan's wife is(was) financially secure as hell, but look at what she's doing.

u clearly missed my point..
most women want an alpha male..a man who is not a great provider is no alpha..doesnt matter how big is dikk is

U sound like the typical call center black chick who would shack up with a loser,pay rent,buy food,buy his clothes,pay his car note just cuz he is piping u right.

as far as Tim's wife..we dont really know all the details..
u never know what goes down behind closed doors